This content has been marked as final. Show 13 replies
I have done All the changes as mentioned in the above Link
1. Changes in the Driver Specific Configurations
Mentioned the SMTPServer name,port,SSL,Out Going Mailer Address..,Username ,password
2.In WorkFlow Properties, I chenged To EMAIL
Then I Re-started the Server,
After that i Deployed the Project, I am unable to send the Mail..,
In Logs no Error Message Seen
Can Anybody Help me .., Is there any Additional Setting i have to do for Email...,
Can you share me ideas regarding FTP Adapter..,
For Example, i want to send a file to the remote Host like say from 'B' server to 'C' Server..,
Does we need to do any config setting .., for the host
I have created a FTP Adapter for Read from 'B' Server, no where it is asking for host.. in the Service component
where and how we have to config the server..
'B' Server Path : C:/SOA/Sample/sample.txt this is the Read file
Now , i have to write this file to 'C' Server Path : C:/Demo
Can anybody suggest me what are all we need to do this..,
FTP connection details need to be configured through Weblogic console.
1. Login to Weblogic console
2. Go to Deployments and click on FtpAdapter
3. Go to FtpAdapter -> Configuration -> Outbound Connection Pools
4. Create a new connection pool or modify an existing one to suit your need. Use this pool to specify FTP connection parameters.
5. Use your custom connection pool's JNDI name in BPEL's Ftp Adapter.
Can anyone share me the Demo for FTP Adapter or any sample to create the FTP Adapter..,
I have modified the Outbound Connections.., still i am not able to do the
File FTP.., File Adapter is Working File..
Can anyone share the FTP Adapter Sample..,
Edited by: user8021475 on Mar 22, 2011 2:49 AM
Go to weblogic console,
1. The navigation for setting the JNDI name -- Deployments-->FtpAdapter-->configuration-->outbound connection pools
2. Click on New.
3. Select the connection factory as needed & give a suitable name for the JNDI.
4. See whether the JNDI is getting displayed in the Outbound connection pools.
5. Click on the JNDI you configured, It will lead you to the properties section.
6. You have to only configure host,listparserkey,password,port,servertype,username
Host is the ip or URL for the remote location
Listparserkey is where you specify whether it corresponds to a UNIX or WINDOWS machine. if UNIX the values is UNIX & if WINDOWS value is WIN
password is the secured code for connecting to the remote location
port is where you specify the port number of the remote machine. For windows it's 21 and for unix i guess it's 22.
servertype is nothing but the type of the server. UNIX/WINDOWS. Value if UNIX -->unix, Value if WINDOWS-->win
Username is the login for the remote location.
The important point is when you are editing all the entries, you have to press enter once you enter each entry in the specified tab and at the end you have to click save. Otherwise it wont be recorded in the console.
Go to the IDE, configure the FTP adapter by the guidance of the wizard. Check are you able to read/write the file.
Let me know if this helps.
I am Not Able To send Email with attatchments, i have refered the EMAILwithAtattchments sample Doc also for the reference.
Email, is not getting attatched, I am able to receive EMAIL without attatchments..,
Is there any this we need to send for this,Can any one explin this activity.