12 Replies Latest reply: Apr 21, 2011 11:16 AM by NickBannister RSS

AutoVue Web Services - DMS Args

NickBannister
      I am attempting to use AutoVue web services.
      I have this installed and setup to the point I have a java test client that consumes the ping method fine and returns what is expected.
      When I try to perform the convert functionality the web service hits our java servlet when trying to get at a document in Livelink DMS but the configured dms arguments from the third_party_int.properties are not being sent through and I cannot see why?
      I presume the fact it actually hits our servlet means it can see the DMS option in the config that has the URL in the .properties file but the rest don't seem to be picked up and sent?
      In the java debugger the dms args object is null so I am hoping I have missed something ... Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Nick
        • 1. Re: AutoVue Web Services - DMS Args
          Hi Nick,
          Can you restart the AutoVue server.
          It appears there is an expired PK stored in AutoVue session,
          otherwise there should be a Getproperties request for Public Key (e.g. ... <GetProperties><Property name="PK"></Property></GetProperties> ...)
          before the <Open> request in the java_servlet_error.txt
          Also I recommend to upgrade the AutoVue to version 20.1 .Some improvements are done regarding the PK synchronization between AutoVue and the connector/vuelink.
          Best regards,
          Reza
          • 2. Re: AutoVue Web Services - DMS Args
            NickBannister
            I did what you suggested and this has solved the decrypting issue but the DMS properties in the third_party_int.propeties file in the autovue webservice are not being passed over to AutoVue in the XML.

Can you suggest any checks or changes to fix this? Once I can resolve this then everything is working perfectly fine.
            At the moment I have a hack/workaround to test if the dms args in ActionOpen is null and if so then I hard code the properties myself so I can continue my work.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks in advance.
            • 3. Re: AutoVue Web Services - DMS Args
              NickBannister
              File:
              vuelinkLL.properties

Content:
              #Vuelink_LL connection info

DMS=http://pims1:8080/CaptureVueforLivelink/servlet/com.cadcapture.vuelink.livelink.LivelinkVuelink
              #example: DMS=http://localhost:8080/ucm/DMS.jsp

#if any DMSArgs is needed add like this
              DMSArgs=DMS_MIME_TYPE;DMS_HOSTNAME;DMS_SOCKETPORT;DMS_LL_VER;DMS_SERVERPORT;DMS_REMOTEADDRESS;DMS_SERVERADDRESS;DMS_USERNAME;DMS_CSI_PSW;DMS_CONNECTIONNAME;DMS_DSDOMAIN;DMS_DSSTATUS;DMS_ENABLELISTRENDITION
              DMS_ENABLELISTRENDITION=true
              DMS_MIME_TYPE=application/msword,image/vnd.dwg
              DMS_HOSTNAME=pims1
              DMS_SOCKETPORT=2099
              DMS_LL_VER=9.7.1
              DMS_SERVERPORT=80
              DMS_REMOTEADDRESS=192.168.100.63
              DMS_SERVERADDRESS=http://pims1/llisapi.dll
              DMS_USERNAME=Admin
              DMS_CSI_PSW=
              DMS_CONNECTIONNAME=cclivelink
              DMS_DSDOMAIN=
              DMS_DSSTATUS=OFF
              • 4. Re: AutoVue Web Services - DMS Args
                NickBannister
                File:
                web.xml

Content:
                <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
                <web-app xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee" xmlns:web="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd" xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd" id="WebApp_ID" version="2.5">
                <display-name>AutoVue WebService</display-name>
                <welcome-file-list>
                <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
                </welcome-file-list>

<env-entry>
                <env-entry-name>maxPoolSize</env-entry-name>
                <env-entry-type>java.lang.String</env-entry-type>
                <!-- enter the initial maximum size of jvue pool. Default is 200 -->
                <env-entry-value>200</env-entry-value>
                <injection-target>
                <injection-target-class>com.oracle.autovue.services.VueBeanWS</injection-target-class>
                <injection-target-name>poolSize</injection-target-name>
                </injection-target>
                </env-entry>

<env-entry>
                <env-entry-name>log4jPathFileName</env-entry-name>
                <!-- put full local path to log4j properties file -->
                <env-entry-value>C:/Oracle/AutoVueWS/autovue_webservices/sample_config/log4j.properties</env-entry-value>
                <injection-target>
                <injection-target-class>com.oracle.autovue.services.VueBeanWS</injection-target-class>
                <injection-target-name>log4j</injection-target-name>
                </injection-target>
                </env-entry>

<env-entry>
                <env-entry-name>vuelinkProtocol</env-entry-name>
                <!-- put a semicolon (;) separated list of vuelink protocols , if any .otherwise leave this empty
                for example: <env-entry-value>vuelinkUCM;vuelinkSharePoint;vuelinkDCMT</env-entry-value> -->
                <env-entry-value>vuelinkLL</env-entry-value>
                <injection-target>
                <injection-target-name>vuelinkProtocol</injection-target-name>
                </injection-target>
                </env-entry>

<env-entry>
                <env-entry-name>vuelinkPropsDir</env-entry-name>
                <!-- local full path to directry that contains vuelinks connection properties. please note
                     that each protocol defined in 'vuelinkProtocol' section must have a file with the same name in this folder
                     e.g. vuelinkUCM.properties , vuelinkSharePoint.properties , vuelinkDCMT.properties should be persent for above example. -->
                <env-entry-value>C:/Oracle/AutoVueWS/autovue_webservices/sample_config/</env-entry-value>
                <injection-target>
                <injection-target-name>vuelinkPropsDir</injection-target-name>
                </injection-target>
                </env-entry>

<env-entry>
                <env-entry-name>destinationDIR</env-entry-name>
                <!-- enter local directory for convert operation. web services package will output the convert result into this location (e.g. c:/output) -->
                <env-entry-value>C:/AutoVueOutputDir</env-entry-value>
                <injection-target>
                <injection-target-name>destinationDIR</injection-target-name>
                </injection-target>
                </env-entry>

<env-entry>
                <env-entry-name>initialJVueServer</env-entry-name>
                <!-- enter the juve server host and port. replace localhost and port number with proper values -->
                <env-entry-value>pims1:5099</env-entry-value>
                <injection-target>
                <injection-target-name>initialJVueServer</injection-target-name>
                </injection-target>
                </env-entry>

</web-app>
                • 5. Re: AutoVue Web Services - DMS Args
                  NickBannister
                  My test code:

//create service
                            VueBeanWS_Service service = new VueBeanWS_Service();
                            //create proxy
                            VueBeanWS proxy = service.getVueBeanWSPort();

//proxy.convert(String uri, ConvertOption convertOption, AuthorizationProxy authorization, boolean openAllMarkups)

//System.out.println("Started!");

//String uri = "vuelinkLL://http://pims1:80/livelink/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=55686&objAction=ItemsInfo&vernum=1&viewType=1&parentID=55461&EnterpriseID=2000";

String uri = "vuelinkLL://http://pims1:80/livelink/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=55686&objAction=ItemsInfo&vernum=1&viewType=1&parentID=55461&EnterpriseID=2000";

ConvertOption co = new ConvertOption();
                            //co.setRendition(true);
                            co.setFormat(Format.PDF);

co.setScaleType(ScaleType.TYPE_SCALE);
                            co.setScaleFactor(100);
                            co.setStepsPerInch(72);
                            co.setPage(1);

AuthorizationProxy ap = null;

ap = new AuthorizationProxy();
                            ap.setUsername("Admin");
                            ap.setPassword("admin");
                            ap.setCookie(null);

//*
                            byte[] file = proxy.convert(uri, co, null, true);
                            FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream("C:/NickTestFile.pdf");
                            fos.write(file);
                            fos.close();
                            //*/

System.out.println("Finished!");
                  • 6. Re: AutoVue Web Services - DMS Args
                    NickBannister
                    Working XML from our normal integration:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
                    <CSIDATA>
                    <Request>
                    <OriginalURL><![CDATA[http://pims1:80/livelink/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=55686&objAction=ItemsInfo&vernum=1&viewType=1&parentID=55461&EnterpriseID=2000]]></OriginalURL>
                    <Authorization KEY="MIIBpTCCARoGCSqGSIb3DQEDATCCAQsCgYEAo3UXdVvTiBYU1LXZkTeWDTMXVXNeSe96f895ROZp STABA9F30sRDC70iBCsxE4Doy8VyVqiYyyXKQApOO22qs0McMHC/7o4ku+bczC7AQwI90085mIGc K10R3v1nat42qrSqG8Wq5E4x/ooGf95+tnRV6osRp9i2sWVuRiZAv5kCgYBO9TSYqv7+Xgc8L0j3 AN61aIcjr2ai8afMTiFa+o2478vW8G4tRDlezQU+4pMEwyb7UiYwyoxb6bygb3+1Fe9ni3OmeB/J sf8YjgTidKKyR9iBQC6CoEcXL13cbjHudYiG0DNZnnPunOTjLvOjmrZRaNsFvddmOe0CzhwehGoS nAICA/8DgYQAAoGAQ4i4STZ5yopsenbg221i7jXLWUSs+U/2y08FTz4FWTeRX3o8ND6t0HeoyuKm +qh76NtePQdEg4MucVtkGjXK5Eaj+7CIwVNKvmBTq4M6GGI+bnewIH2V72krdui6v7Ikt936yAlf F01+bhPXpDpnCY0Aw0GCVmUVpshK7/Sbl24"><![CDATA[AjrnF+NwuCxPSUMkeg0Yb2HMyH/B21R1llCIZ/Sw3WbrAzfanJaTYmtjQWbSXBs2i6z0wfWTI7js
                    obflFA90GOub+gFSZs/gYbJskGH0BGZCzfB7cJQXzu+aOfqebQJ1xH5EB28dky7v9R6Gruk1W5xc
                    czX1HkgYFXF8J1TeuNjY6dTmnlzcMDXLPNDBKoRnB4rSQy6FjEUq43eSuXJ3n1JhIIf6EAJabR36
                    pfuqyST/yaL75qARISwnYOqjMTYLJfKZHN7O8yXJtfAogrlCud9Xe4OhJ2/5+M38zCdX1UpfzlBV
                    kJJZD9dDnT+Sb7YmlBWNsoR6E+YiesO/E1mDWmw99IMv6pqrQOEbSzNOyu0]]>
                    </Authorization>
                    <Properties>
                    <Property name="DMS_MIME_TYPE"><![CDATA[application/msword,image/vnd.dwg]]></Property>
                    <Property name="DMS_HOSTNAME"><![CDATA[pims1]]></Property>
                    <Property name="DMS_SOCKETPORT"><![CDATA[2099]]></Property>
                    <Property name="DMS_LL_VER"><![CDATA[9.7.1]]></Property>
                    <Property name="DMS_SERVERPORT"><![CDATA[80]]></Property>
                    <Property name="DMS_REMOTEADDRESS"><![CDATA[127.0.0.1]]></Property>
                    <Property name="DMS_SERVERADDRESS"><![CDATA[http://pims1/llisapi.dll]]></Property>
                    <Property name="DMS_USERNAME"><![CDATA[Admin]]></Property>
                    <Property name="DMS_CSI_PSW"></Property>
                    <Property name="DMS_CONNECTIONNAME"><![CDATA[cclivelink]]></Property>
                    <Property name="DMS_DSDOMAIN"></Property>
                    <Property name="DMS_DSSTATUS"><![CDATA[OFF]]></Property>
                    <Property name="DMS_ENABLELISTRENDITION"><![CDATA[true]]></Property>
                    </Properties>
                    <Open></Open>
                    </Request>
                    </CSIDATA>
                    • 7. Re: AutoVue Web Services - DMS Args
                      NickBannister
                      XML from AutoVue Web Service (Not working - No properties are present):

<?xml version="1.0"?>
                      <CSIDATA>
                      <Request>
                      <OriginalURL><![CDATA[http://pims1:80/livelink/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=55686&objAction=ItemsInfo&vernum=1&viewType=1&parentID=55461&EnterpriseID=2000]]></OriginalURL>
                      <Authorization KEY="MIIBpTCCARoGCSqGSIb3DQEDATCCAQsCgYEAhAkAEO7BqAQxmk8uR4cdrT/hD52AlDbVl2Bw4FQG QKhRLqdKNJuWV6wERsA9W3XG+1tRq+44YFhjxFlcRZvb1Zk5w5+sARxU2vT217QrUNgPM+Bw9GsQ I2EAytsRoO0dkSvTfSyB/hJrmiHW/pNS4+paKADuyJalwXLvmRuHVrkCgYBoOgUyLiWLTppwEA9w hwofVafapsSkgPcp9uGnNAxBhEkdUEVyT4UB4CbgeNQh0GowhiNwLJyZ+rzJofSGS86UAglF649C rRm2i8zHcjCH22ISMO+qhhq5N+TEqcHvOPZRNoUZOstEe1dXcWynTt1UV6Ae/gLaX6HdujF4QQw+ kgICA/8DgYQAAoGAIuAcrlfw1mpWHMjyZUMN8qABHjBRi3bIbT0W+7vybFtjHQ/yC+Pbe+Gc8wQJ tMQTTN+Qt0b/esdNMatd6iZYbM3LVEj6gvsjZhStsu9FBOho/JgXoClznv8yxs/DwWDEL6h5KWHV 1leL9DPpgYobTjvvnpPj8AalSeWnQ9Cf3L0"><![CDATA[6u9S2Ax1khoM7+dYMGJtCkk5BvhCiBTWuyGcan0QfXTMoWMeBKjC1aVoXwOWFMXx]]>
                      </Authorization>
                      <Open></Open>
                      </Request>
                      • 8. Re: AutoVue Web Services - DMS Args
                        Reza.E-Oracle
                        I tested your sample properties file (with a different vuelink) and it looks ok. DMS args are coming in the request.
                        But what is not clear is why the <Property name="AUTOVUE_WEBSERVICES"><![CDATA[true]]></Property>
                        is missing from the <open> request in your log.
                        This is a property that is always added by webservice itself even if there is no DMSArgs in the properties file.
                        There must be something related to webservice deployment wrong that all DMSArgs are being dropped.
                        Can you remove all DMSArgs from the properties file (only keep the DMS entry) and restart both AutoVue and WebService server and see if AUTOVUE_WEBSERVICES property
                        is coming in with open request.
                        • 9. Re: AutoVue Web Services - DMS Args
                          NickBannister
                          Thanks Reza.

I tried what you suggested and I still do not get the missing property in the XML.

After restoring the vuelinkLL.properties file I see the following in the log file if this helps:

2011-04-18 10:35:08,218 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - creating JVueClientPorxy
                          2011-04-18 10:35:08,218 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - Building JVue Client Pool. Size:200
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,671 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - Start of convertGetData().......
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,671 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - convertGetData() = vuelinkLL://http://pims1:80/livelink/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=55686&objAction=ItemsInfo&vernum=1&viewType=1&parentID=55461&EnterpriseID=2000
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,671 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - using convert()
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,890 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - initializing vuebean logger...
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,890 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - vuebeanlogger created.
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,890 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - forntlogger verbosity:DEBUG
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,890 INFO JVue Launcher [?:?] - JVM vendor : Sun Microsystems Inc.
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,906 INFO JVue Launcher [?:?] - JVM version: 160_21
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,906 INFO JVue Launcher [?:?] - OS name : Windows 2003
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,906 INFO JVue Launcher [?:?] - OS version : 5.2
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,906 INFO JVue Launcher [?:?] - Max memory : 506816 K
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,906 INFO JVue Launcher [?:?] - JVue Build: 7645 (2010-12-07)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,906 INFO JVue Launcher [?:?] - Hosts: pims1:5099
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,906 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - Starting 5 threads in group Root
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,906 INFO JVue Launcher [?:?] - Trying host: pims1:5099
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,921 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - Job Job[Channel request dispatcher,5,1] is pushed into the queue
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,921 DEBUG Root W-0 [?:?] - Got job: Job[Channel request dispatcher,5,1]
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,921 DEBUG Root W-0 [?:?] - Prepare job: Job[Channel request dispatcher,5,1]
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,921 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - >> Exec(init)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,921 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - << Exec: result = 2
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,921 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - exec time: 0, Total : 0
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,921 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - >> Exec(getHost)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,921 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - << Exec: result = pims1.corp.test.com:5099
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,921 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - exec time: 0, Total : 0
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,921 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - Connection server: pims1.corp.test.com:5099
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,937 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - >> Exec(getPK)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,953 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - << Exec: result = [B@1a4e7e0, size: 426
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,953 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - exec time: 16, Total : 16
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,953 INFO JVue Launcher [?:?] - Using host: pims1:5099
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,953 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - cookie provider cookies =
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,953 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - filtered cookies =
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,953 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - >> Exec(sessionOpen)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,953 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - << Exec: result = [Ljava.lang.Object;@8731f3, size: 2
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,953 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - exec time: 0, Total : 16
                          2011-04-18 10:37:19,953 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - >> BatchExec:
                          sessionReadProfile
                          sessionRevise
                          2011-04-18 10:37:20,015 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - << BatchExec results:
                          [Lcom.cimmetry.core.WIN_INIENTRY;@dddee8, size: 62
                            [[B@556e82, size: 4
                          2011-04-18 10:37:20,015 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - Total exec time: 78
                          2011-04-18 10:37:20,203 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - slept 300 ms for VueBean becomes available
                          2011-04-18 10:37:20,515 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - slept 300 ms for VueBean becomes available
                          2011-04-18 10:37:20,828 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - slept 300 ms for VueBean becomes available
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,140 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - slept 300 ms for VueBean becomes available
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,453 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - slept 300 ms for VueBean becomes available
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,515 INFO JVue Launcher [?:?] - Using HeavyWeight client area
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,515 DEBUG AWT-EventQueue-0 [?:?] - Changing mode to: VIEW
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,515 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - >> Exec(clbRegisterUser)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,515 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - << Exec: result = User Administrator_57976 id=57976
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,515 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - exec time: 0, Total : 78
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,515 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - Starting 3 threads in group Collaboration
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,515 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - Job Job[Remote Event Dispatcher,5,1] is pushed into the queue
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,515 DEBUG JVue Launcher [?:?] - Job Job[File open,5,1] is pushed into the queue
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,515 DEBUG Root W-1 [?:?] - Got job: Job[File open,5,1]
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,515 DEBUG Root W-1 [?:?] - Prepare job: Job[File open,5,1]
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,515 DEBUG Collaboration W-1 [?:?] - Got job: Job[Remote Event Dispatcher,5,1]
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,531 DEBUG Collaboration W-1 [?:?] - Prepare job: Job[Remote Event Dispatcher,5,1]
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,968 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - slept 300 ms for VueBean becomes available
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,968 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - activateObject called
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,968 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - validateObject called
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,968 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - updateJVueInstance starts...
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,968 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - Job Job[Script Manager,5,1] is pushed into the queue
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,968 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - vb.getDMS(): null
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,968 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - *** Start DMS setFile......
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,968 DEBUG Root W-2 [?:?] - Got job: Job[Script Manager,5,1]
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,968 DEBUG Root W-2 [?:?] - Prepare job: Job[Script Manager,5,1]
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,968 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - Creating new document for http://pims1:80/livelink/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=55686&objAction=ItemsInfo&vernum=1&viewType=1&parentID=55461&EnterpriseID=2000
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,984 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - >> Exec(fileCreate)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:21,984 DEBUG Script Manager[Root W-2] [?:?] - setDMS(http://pims1:8080/CaptureVueforLivelink/servlet/com.cadcapture.vuelink.livelink.LivelinkVuelink)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:22,000 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - << Exec: result = DocID: 12, URL: http://pims1:80/livelink/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=55686&objAction=ItemsInfo&vernum=1&viewType=1&parentID=55461&EnterpriseID=2000, DMS Info: <vuelink url="http://pims1:8080/CaptureVueforLivelink/servlet/com.cadcapture.vuelink.livelink.LivelinkVuelink"><DMSArgs></DMSArgs></vuelink>, DMS ID: null, Name: null Display Name: null, Type: 0, Parent: [null]
                          2011-04-18 10:37:22,000 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - exec time: 16, Total : 94
                          2011-04-18 10:37:22,000 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - cookie provider cookies =
                          2011-04-18 10:37:22,000 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - filtered cookies =
                          2011-04-18 10:37:22,000 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - >> ExecAsync(fileOpen)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:22,000 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - << ExecAsync: result = ChannelResponse channel: 0, request: 1, result: null, set: false
                          2011-04-18 10:37:22,000 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - >> Exec(getPartialResults)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:22,015 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - << Exec: result = null
                          2011-04-18 10:37:22,015 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - exec time: 15, Total : 109
                          2011-04-18 10:37:22,359 DEBUG File open[Root W-1] [?:?] - >> Exec(clbJoinSession)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:22,359 DEBUG File open[Root W-1] [?:?] - << Exec: result = null
                          2011-04-18 10:37:22,359 DEBUG File open[Root W-1] [?:?] - exec time: 0, Total : 109
                          2011-04-18 10:37:22,359 DEBUG File open[Root W-1] [?:?] - Completed job: Job[File open,5,2]
                          2011-04-18 10:37:22,515 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - >> Exec(getPartialResults)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:22,531 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - << Exec: result = com.cimmetry.core.TaskResults@17fe679
                          2011-04-18 10:37:22,531 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - exec time: 16, Total : 125
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,015 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - >> Exec(getPartialResults)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,015 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - << Exec: result = null
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,015 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - exec time: 0, Total : 125
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,015 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - >> Exec(documentInfo)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,031 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - << Exec: result = [ DocumentInfo  name = http://pims1:80/livelink/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=55686&objAction=ItemsInfo&vernum=1&viewType=1&parentID=55461&EnterpriseID=2000, size = 7524, type = 5, dim  = PAN_CtlDimensions[ width = 0.0, height = 0.0, depth 0.0 ], coords = [(0.0, 0.0, 0.0); (0.0, 0.0, 0.0)], ins = Insertion Info - default page: 0, offset: (0.0, 0.0, 0.0), scale: (0.0, 0.0, 0.0), rotation: 0.0, flip: 0, DPI: (0.0, 0.0, 0.0), units: 4]
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,046 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - exec time: 16, Total : 141
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,046 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - Starting 2 threads in group Document
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,046 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - Created new document for http://pims1:80/livelink/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=55686&objAction=ItemsInfo&vernum=1&viewType=1&parentID=55461&EnterpriseID=2000
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,046 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - loadPage(1)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,046 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - >> ExecAsync(pageInfo)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,046 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - << ExecAsync: result = ChannelResponse channel: 0, request: 3, result: null, set: false
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,046 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - >> Exec(getPartialResults)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,062 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - << Exec: result = com.cimmetry.core.TaskResults@70a698
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,062 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - exec time: 16, Total : 157
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,546 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - >> Exec(getPartialResults)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,546 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - << Exec: result = null
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,546 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - exec time: 0, Total : 157
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,546 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - >> Exec(documentInfo)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,562 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - << Exec: result = [ DocumentInfo  name = http://pims1:80/livelink/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=55686&objAction=ItemsInfo&vernum=1&viewType=1&parentID=55461&EnterpriseID=2000, size = 7524, type = 5, dim  = PAN_CtlDimensions[ width = 0.0, height = 0.0, depth 0.0 ], coords = [(0.0, 0.0, 0.0); (0.0, 0.0, 0.0)], ins = Insertion Info - default page: 0, offset: (0.0, 0.0, 0.0), scale: (0.0, 0.0, 0.0), rotation: 0.0, flip: 0, DPI: (0.0, 0.0, 0.0), units: 4]
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,562 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - exec time: 0, Total : 157
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,562 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - File size: 7524 bytes
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,562 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - Rendering format: TILED(PNG)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,578 ERROR [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - Error: Wrong page size ext [(0.0, 0.0, 0.0); (0.0, 0.0, 0.0)], using page size instead [(0.0, 0.0, 0.0); (0.0, 0.0, 0.0)]
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,578 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - SetFile() done in 1610 ms.
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,578 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - *** vb file (DMS)...http://pims1:80/livelink/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=55686&objAction=ItemsInfo&vernum=1&viewType=1&parentID=55461&EnterpriseID=2000
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,578 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - Starting conversion ...
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,578 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - vueBean file name:http://pims1:80/livelink/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=55686&objAction=ItemsInfo&vernum=1&viewType=1&parentID=55461&EnterpriseID=2000
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,578 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - >> BatchExec:
                          fileGetResourceInfoState
                          fileGetBookmarks
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,578 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - << BatchExec results:
                          [Lcom.cimmetry.core.PAN_RESOURCEINFO;@8a0152, size: 0
                            null
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,578 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - Total exec time: 157
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,578 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - >> Exec(fileMarkupGetList)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,593 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - << Exec: result = [ Property : CSI_Markups, null ..., child:
                          [0]= [ Property : GUI, null ..., children:
                          [0]= [ Property : Display, null ..., child:
                          [0]= [ Property : CSI_DocName, 12, no children ] ]
                          [1]= [ Property : Edit, null ..., no children ] ] ]
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,593 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - exec time: 15, Total : 172
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,593 ERROR [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - convert()failed.Invalid page number (1). it should be between 1 and (-1)
                          java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid page number (1). it should be between 1 and (-1)
                               at com.oracle.autovue.services.JVueClientProxy.convert(Unknown Source)
                               at com.oracle.autovue.services.JVueClientProxy.convertGetData(Unknown Source)
                               at com.oracle.autovue.services.VueBeanWS.convertGetData(Unknown Source)
                               at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
                               at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
                               at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
                               at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
                               at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.WLSInstanceResolver$WLSInvoker.invoke(WLSInstanceResolver.java:92)
                               at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.WLSInstanceResolver$WLSInvoker.invoke(WLSInstanceResolver.java:74)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.server.InvokerTube$2.invoke(InvokerTube.java:151)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.server.sei.EndpointMethodHandlerImpl.invoke(EndpointMethodHandlerImpl.java:268)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.server.sei.SEIInvokerTube.processRequest(SEIInvokerTube.java:100)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.__doRun(Fiber.java:866)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber._doRun(Fiber.java:815)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.doRun(Fiber.java:778)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.runSync(Fiber.java:680)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.server.WSEndpointImpl$2.process(WSEndpointImpl.java:403)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.HttpAdapter$HttpToolkit.handle(HttpAdapter.java:532)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.HttpAdapter.handle(HttpAdapter.java:253)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.ServletAdapter.handle(ServletAdapter.java:140)
                               at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.WLSServletAdapter.handle(WLSServletAdapter.java:171)
                               at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.HttpServletAdapter$AuthorizedInvoke.run(HttpServletAdapter.java:708)
                               at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:363)
                               at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:146)
                               at weblogic.wsee.util.ServerSecurityHelper.authenticatedInvoke(ServerSecurityHelper.java:103)
                               at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.HttpServletAdapter$3.run(HttpServletAdapter.java:311)
                               at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.HttpServletAdapter.post(HttpServletAdapter.java:336)
                               at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.JAXWSServlet.doRequest(JAXWSServlet.java:98)
                               at weblogic.servlet.http.AbstractAsyncServlet.service(AbstractAsyncServlet.java:99)
                               at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:300)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:183)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3717)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3681)
                               at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
                               at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2277)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2183)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1454)
                               at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:207)
                               at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:176)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:23,593 WARN [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - convert option:ConvertOption[|Format:PDF|ScaleType:TYPE_SCALE|ScaleFactor:100|Width:0.0|Height:0.0|PageType:RANGE|FromPage:1|ToPage:1|ColorDepth:-1|FileName:|StepsPerInch:72.0|CameraView:NONE]
                          2011-04-18 10:37:24,046 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - Closing file DocID: 12, URL: http://pims1:80/livelink/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=55686&objAction=ItemsInfo&vernum=1&viewType=1&parentID=55461&EnterpriseID=2000, DMS Info: null, DMS ID: null, Name: null Display Name: null, Type: 0, Parent: [null]
                          2011-04-18 10:37:24,046 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - >> ExecAsync(fileClose)
                          2011-04-18 10:37:24,046 DEBUG [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - << ExecAsync: result = ChannelResponse channel: 0, request: 7, result: null, set: false
                          2011-04-18 10:37:24,046 DEBUG Document W-0 [?:?] - Thread Document W-0 has been stopped
                          2011-04-18 10:37:24,046 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - validateObject called
                          2011-04-18 10:37:24,046 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - passivateObject called
                          2011-04-18 10:37:24,046 ERROR [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - Caught: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: convert failed:Invalid page number (1). it should be between 1 and (-1) ConvertOption[|Format:PDF|ScaleType:TYPE_SCALE|ScaleFactor:100|Width:0.0|Height:0.0|PageType:RANGE|FromPage:1|ToPage:1|ColorDepth:-1|FileName:|StepsPerInch:72.0|CameraView:NONE]
                          javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: convert failed:Invalid page number (1). it should be between 1 and (-1) ConvertOption[|Format:PDF|ScaleType:TYPE_SCALE|ScaleFactor:100|Width:0.0|Height:0.0|PageType:RANGE|FromPage:1|ToPage:1|ColorDepth:-1|FileName:|StepsPerInch:72.0|CameraView:NONE]
                               at com.oracle.autovue.services.JVueClientProxy.convert(Unknown Source)
                               at com.oracle.autovue.services.JVueClientProxy.convertGetData(Unknown Source)
                               at com.oracle.autovue.services.VueBeanWS.convertGetData(Unknown Source)
                               at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
                               at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
                               at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
                               at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
                               at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.WLSInstanceResolver$WLSInvoker.invoke(WLSInstanceResolver.java:92)
                               at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.WLSInstanceResolver$WLSInvoker.invoke(WLSInstanceResolver.java:74)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.server.InvokerTube$2.invoke(InvokerTube.java:151)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.server.sei.EndpointMethodHandlerImpl.invoke(EndpointMethodHandlerImpl.java:268)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.server.sei.SEIInvokerTube.processRequest(SEIInvokerTube.java:100)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.__doRun(Fiber.java:866)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber._doRun(Fiber.java:815)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.doRun(Fiber.java:778)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.runSync(Fiber.java:680)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.server.WSEndpointImpl$2.process(WSEndpointImpl.java:403)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.HttpAdapter$HttpToolkit.handle(HttpAdapter.java:532)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.HttpAdapter.handle(HttpAdapter.java:253)
                               at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.ServletAdapter.handle(ServletAdapter.java:140)
                               at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.WLSServletAdapter.handle(WLSServletAdapter.java:171)
                               at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.HttpServletAdapter$AuthorizedInvoke.run(HttpServletAdapter.java:708)
                               at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:363)
                               at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:146)
                               at weblogic.wsee.util.ServerSecurityHelper.authenticatedInvoke(ServerSecurityHelper.java:103)
                               at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.HttpServletAdapter$3.run(HttpServletAdapter.java:311)
                               at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.HttpServletAdapter.post(HttpServletAdapter.java:336)
                               at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.JAXWSServlet.doRequest(JAXWSServlet.java:98)
                               at weblogic.servlet.http.AbstractAsyncServlet.service(AbstractAsyncServlet.java:99)
                               at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:300)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:183)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3717)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3681)
                               at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
                               at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2277)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2183)
                               at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1454)
                               at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:207)
                               at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:176)
                          Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid page number (1). it should be between 1 and (-1)
                               ... 43 more
                          2011-04-18 10:37:24,046 DEBUG Document W-1 [?:?] - Thread Document W-1 has been stopped
                          • 10. Re: AutoVue Web Services - DMS Args
                            NickBannister
                            The particular line I am curious about is:

2011-04-18 10:37:21,968 INFO [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' [?:?] - vb.getDMS(): null

This to me suggest it is trying to read the DMS Args but failed and returned null?

I am running the web services under web logic and compiled the web services against the java jdk that the web logic server uses.
                            I also run our servlet under Tomcat 7 in case the version of java the application servers are using was an issue.
                            I am currently trying to look through all log files for any clues as to why the DMS properties are not being picked up.

Any more suggestions welcome :)
                            • 11. Re: AutoVue Web Services - DMS Args
                              Reza.E-Oracle
                              The vb.getDMS(): null at the beginning is fine. Few lines later it is being set to the right value from properties file:
                              2011-04-18 10:37:21,984 DEBUG Script Manager[Root W-2] [?:?] - setDMS(http://pims1:8080/CaptureVueforLivelink/servlet/com.cadcapture.vuelink.livelink.LivelinkVuelink)
                              The DMS Args however are the missing which is not clear why!
                              If you can upgrade to AutoVue 20.1 both the AV server and webservices , please do so and see if it still happening.
                              • 12. Re: AutoVue Web Services - DMS Args
                                NickBannister
                                OK I created a whole new VM using the new AutoVue 20.1 and everything seems to work fine. I didnt change any of my code and I copied the vuelinkLL.properties file from my other VM which is odd?

I get this xml now in our servlet (that is running under Tomcat 5.5 as it was before on the other VM)

<?xml version="1.0"?>
                                <CSIDATA>
                                <Request>
                                <CSI_DocID><![CDATA[55686;1;55461;2000]]></CSI_DocID>
                                <Authorization KEY="MIIBpTCCARoGCSqGSIb3DQEDATCCAQsCgYEAiLLmi4Yrbb/aoB5MDWLzz3LZvOPhHJjeyawFKVPg jY2Idd6y+h0TTNuymGKTKaGkiUVMvExndMjy8/XXmELvY4n6yp8BCB+0SWuIcEaJqCCIRGmo5cxE B38eYzTduNEQMI0UHQhLFTIWl5sVnC0yRx0PF6zedJv/nRFxjnFHXK0CgYBxWEwtVMfWdVzBlZRG DtLz85YLos4D4i6vmZCnN6XwhcEwIdq0tm8t4b6KDfGNBu7X1sB2VVX30C5KP0kwt82EefywePpf YXx24cyMr5KP1xlvvAmiyXYvH2M3otPbyJH4XC7HXioGo1A1oYAibw516dN6/KABafiEXfn/AVPy EAICA/8DgYQAAoGAcm5dbRRtOqrO9/lwj6b78X6W4iYZRo2QxOaM7IZYRrZAZEhABP388OFEsjeJ oYeq21kg8KGJEkJz5oFbJVP3rjJ1gptwPzE+I/fW6x0TmJ8teAjzX+1NJTEyB28M5V6wOr/XMUpo nc3diXlmBkfp81Hg2FagodzPJYBN3AbMz3E"><![CDATA[iZXiveZmu7uKOOgyHI6GaUgJp7s1veFoQCoTkHBlO5v8V3jtT9D2eMzJlj+R655J]]>
                                </Authorization>
                                <Properties>
                                <Property name="AUTOVUE_WEBSERVICES"><![CDATA[true]]></Property>
                                <Property name="DMS_MIME_TYPE"><![CDATA[application/msword,image/vnd.dwg]]></Property>
                                <Property name="DMS_HOSTNAME"><![CDATA[pims1]]></Property>
                                <Property name="DMS_SOCKETPORT"><![CDATA[2099]]></Property>
                                <Property name="DMS_LL_VER"><![CDATA[9.7.1]]></Property>
                                <Property name="DMS_SERVERPORT"><![CDATA[80]]></Property>
                                <Property name="DMS_REMOTEADDRESS"><![CDATA[192.168.100.63]]></Property>
                                <Property name="DMS_SERVERADDRESS"><![CDATA[http://pims1/llisapi.dll]]></Property>
                                <Property name="DMS_USERNAME"><![CDATA[Admin]]></Property>
                                <Property name="DMS_CONNECTIONNAME"><![CDATA[cclivelink]]></Property>
                                <Property name="DMS_DSSTATUS"><![CDATA[OFF]]></Property>
                                <Property name="DMS_ENABLELISTRENDITION"><![CDATA[true]]></Property>
                                </Properties>
                                <GetProperties>
                                <Property name="CSI_Renditions"></Property>
                                </GetProperties>
                                </Request>
                                </CSIDATA>

The only difference is the 20.1 comes with its own seperate Vuelink.war file you can deploy (which I on weblogic NOT Tomcat) and configure to use (which I also did). Im going to take a backup of my VM and try and configure things to use the VueServlet on Tomcat and see if things still work. If it does then I presume the is an issue with AV 20.0 VueServlet??
                                I can now carry on my work but it would be good if I could get this to work on AV 20.0 rather than tell potential customers that they cannot have a new future feature unless they upgrade to the latest AV that was only released a few weeks ago ...