This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 26, 2011 1:47 AM by 701176 RSS

'Web Administrator' Responsibility for SSA

Chetan-Oracle Pro
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I had an issue where user was not able to login SSA giving responsibility error.
After adding 'Web Administrator' responsibility to user profile, user was able to login SSA.

Question is, does 'Web Administrator' responsibility is required for accessing SSA? If yes, Why?
Since no documentation mentions about this responsibility, curious to know about same.

Best Regards,
Chetan
Oracle Technical Support.
  • 1. Re: 'Web Administrator' Responsibility for SSA
    843447 Newbie
    Hi Chaitanya,
    'Web Administrator' Responibility is not required for every user. As per my observations, you need to add one more responsibility (ex: Web Anonymous User) and you can log into SSA.
    make sure that pricelist added to that user .

Thanks,
    Kiran
  • 2. Re: 'Web Administrator' Responsibility for SSA
    701176 Newbie
    'Web Administrator' responsibility is assigned to a user to change Site settings for SSA.

A normal user is assigned responsibilty "Web Registered User".A registered user is associated with an
    individual account and profile. A B2C registered user is responsible for viewing, analyzing, and
    paying for his own account. In addition to the items available to anonymous users, registered
    users can manage their profiles, check out merchandise, and place orders.

An anonymous user is not associated with an account or profile, or with any
    organization. An anonymous user could be a user who has not yet registered, or a registered
    user who has not yet logged in.

Documentation is provided by Oracle for the same.

Feel free to contact me for further clarification's.

Regards,
    Himanshu

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points