This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
I have something for you, search and read:
Oracle, Article [Public ID 1012990.1]
Last Review Date: February 28, 2011
*[ID 1012990.1] Troubleshooting system crash or system down and collecting core file for Entry-level and Midrange Sun SPARC Systems*
1) Verify the system power cord(s) are securely connected at both ends.
2) Verify the status of all components are OK and present.
3) Verify that POST diagnostics pass and does not fail a hardware component.
4) Verify the system is on and keyswitch is in normal or diagnostic position.
5) Verify a core file can be generated.
6) Verify the boot process completes off the primary boot disk.
7) Collect the following data and collaborate with the next level of support.
Sun Fire V490 Server
Sun Netra 1290 Server
Sun Fire V1280 Server
Sun Fire E6900 Server
Sun Fire E4900 Server
Sun Fire E2900 Server
Sun Fire 6800 Server
Sun Fire 4810 Server
Sun Fire 4800 Server
Sun Fire 3800 Server