1 Reply Latest reply: May 16, 2011 12:34 AM by Frank Nimphius-Oracle RSS

Integrating BPM tasks and Webservices/Viewobjects gives rise to 2 errors.

Naras
      Hi All,

I'm currently working on an application that's working within the context of a BPM 11g based human task. A work list entry should trigger my ADF 11g application to run.
      I've noticed a few things that I can't seem to put my finger on in this project. Any theory in this area will be helpful.
      1) I can run a view object based on an SQL query in a stand alone application, but when run within the context of this application will always give rise to error messages. Is this a limitation in Jdeveloper 11g or is there a list of check points I should keep adn eye out for?
      2) Calling webservices within this context also doesn't seem to return results. A table of results when dragged and dropped via data control, also seems to be blank, but will return perfectly in a stand alone application.

I'm trying to read further on how to integrate BPM tasks with Webservices. Any pointers in this front will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
      Regards,
      PP.
        • 1. Re: Integrating BPM tasks and Webservices/Viewobjects gives rise to 2 errors.
          Frank Nimphius-Oracle
          Hi,

+1) I can run a view object based on an SQL query in a stand alone application, but when run within the context of this application will always give rise to error messages. Is this a limitation in Jdeveloper 11g or is there a list of check points I should keep adn eye out for?+

what is the error message ?

I also suggest to post your question to the SOA or BPM forum because if something doesn't work in a specific context, then its better to post questions to the context owner

Frank