3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 17, 2011 1:05 PM by 652800 RSS

Life Cycle for Sales Application?

ramesh thota
      Hi to all,

Plz tell me the life cycle of Sales Application or Other siebel applications.

Thanks & Regards
      Ramesh

Edited by: Ramesh Thota on May 16, 2011 10:40 PM
        • 1. Re: Life Cycle for Sales Application?
          mroshaw76
          Hi!

Can you please explain exactly what it is that you wish to know? What do you mean by 'life cycle'?

Regards,

mroshaw
          • 2. Re: Life Cycle for Sales Application?
            ramesh thota
            hi mroshaw

I want the process flow for a sales application. I mean from which entity it starts and how it will be converted to another entity and finally when the process will finish.

Thanks&Regards
            Ramesh
            • 3. Re: Life Cycle for Sales Application?
              Hi

the process summary are:

Opportunity -> Quote -> Sales Order -> Asset

In start of process you can create a campaign to prospect leads and clients, and in campaign generate a opportunity.
              In middle of this process, you can Product associated, you maybe can proposal, contract, tax, etc...
              After generate a asset, you can open the service request to modify, disconnect, register problems, etc.

To start the simple sales process in Siebel, read the following bookshelfs:

See Chapter 29 Opportunities (User) on page 353 in "Siebel Applications Administration Guide"
              See Chapter 10 Creating a Quote or Sales Order in "Siebel Order Management Guide"

This chapters, show how create a opportunity, a quote, a sales order and generate a asset.

You can read about campaign, product and service request.

Regards.