This content has been marked as final. Show 37 replies
Thanks for the login information! I will compare your application with mine this evening. Hopefully I can find the difference.
I use IE8 and JQuery version 1.8.
If I use an alert for the APPLICATION PROCESS, it returns a 'no data found' on the select of the wwv_flow_files table.
JQuery version 1.8 ? The current version is 1.6, maybe you are in the future ; -)
It seems the page is not submitted, make sure this line is doing its job :
Oops, small mistake there :-). I didn't do any modifications and as I have Apex 4.0 it uses the version that comes with that release, so I assume it is 1.6 then?
Like you said, something is going wrong during the submit... . I am working on that one now.
Just wanted to let you know that I followed your steps and unfortunately to no avail. Like the other person, it definitely looks like the target submit is not working for me and the file browse is not submitting the file into the wwv_flow_files and so the file never gets inserted into my table.
Yann, is there any way of testing this submit process or perhaps breaking it down some how as this steps is not working for me.
It's a real shame that I can't getting it going. Thanks for the example but again like the other person, this process is not working for me.
Maybe it's to do with the version of Apex.
Doing a submit from the HTML region if it is not opened as a popup, it works. So it looks like the submit misses something when the region is opened as a popup.
Edited by: Robbie Vanhove on 28-mei-2011 10:45
Thanks Robbie - unfortunately I need the submit to occur within the popup/jQuery UI Dialog stage.
I use JQuery 1.4.4.
APEX 4.0 uses JQuery 1.4.2
APEX 3.2 don't uses JQuery so you have to load it.
JQuery UI Dialog works the same as my own dialogs, it simply show/hide a container in the page.
So I really don't know what is going wrong for you, and I think I can't help more.
I found the reason why my file was not submitted. I had a reset page process that cleared the items on submit. After disabling this reset page process it worked!