This discussion is archived
6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2011 3:20 AM by kai - oracle RSS

Building SIP package and Web service in same project using OEPE??

861243 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Can I buid both SIP Servlet and Web Service in the same project in Oracle Weblogic Server 10.3.4.0 using OEPE(Oracle eclipse pack)?
Please provide the answer .
  • 1. Re: Building SIP package and Web service in same project using OEPE??
    kai - oracle Explorer
    Oracle Converged Communication Server 5.0 is based on Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.3. You can use this to build and deploy WebSerices and SIP services at the same project.
  • 2. Re: Building SIP package and Web service in same project using OEPE??
    861243 Newbie
    Thanks for the reply .I tried buliding the WebSerices and SIP services at the same project but as Web service projevt uses annotations ,so I have to use annotations for the Sip servlets but I am not able register the X-lite client to my server using the findme example,however I achieved this by putting the sip files in dynamic project but could not replicate the same in Web service project.

I have some doubts:
    1.Will the server read my DD(Deployment Descriptor i.e sip.xml) in Web service project, which is happening in the dynamic project?
    2.Can I use bith annotations and DD both in Web service project??

Please provide urgent help,it would be very appriciating......

I got the following errors when I tried to register the X-lite client with the server by building the sip files in the Web service project:

<May 27, 2011 11:28:19 AM CDT> <Error> <WLSS.Engine> <BEA-330030> <Got application error
    javax.servlet.ServletException: [WLSS.Engine:330027]Failed to initialize "GenericRegistrar" servlet class wlss.examples.genericRegistrar.GenericRegistrar
    javax.servlet.ServletException: Error loading LocationService provider class: wlss.examples.registrar.StandaloneLocationService
         at wlss.examples.genericRegistrar.LocationServiceHelper.startLocationService(LocationServiceHelper.java:38)
         at wlss.examples.genericRegistrar.LocationServiceHelper.getLocationService(LocationServiceHelper.java:29)
         at wlss.examples.genericRegistrar.GenericRegistrar.init(GenericRegistrar.java:47)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.CanaryServlet$PrivilegedInitAction.run(CanaryServlet.java:853)
         at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:363)
         at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:146)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.CanaryServlet.loadServlet(CanaryServlet.java:1349)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.CanaryServlet.checkLoaded(CanaryServlet.java:516)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.CanaryServlet.forward(CanaryServlet.java:774)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.ServletMappingManager.receiveInitialRequest(ServletMappingManager.java:533)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.ServletMappingManager.dispatchRequest(ServletMappingManager.java:501)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.FilterContext.dispatchMessage(FilterContext.java:135)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.FilterContext.filter(FilterContext.java:176)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.FilterContext.filterNext(FilterContext.java:205)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.MessageHeaderFilterManager.filter(MessageHeaderFilterManager.java:34)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.FilterContext.filter(FilterContext.java:184)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.FilterContext.filterNext(FilterContext.java:205)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.security.internal.SecurityManagerFilter$RunAsAction.run(SecurityManagerFilter.java:150)
         at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:363)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.security.internal.SecurityManagerFilter.filter(SecurityManagerFilter.java:95)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.TransactionManager.filterMessage(TransactionManager.java:797)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.TransactionManager.filterRequest(TransactionManager.java:2023)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.TransactionManager.receiveNewTransactionRequest(TransactionManager.java:1442)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.TransactionManager.receiveRequest(TransactionManager.java:899)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.TransactionManager.receiveMessage(TransactionManager.java:805)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.MessageHandler$MessageQueue$MessageWork.process(MessageHandler.java:522)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.MessageHandler$MessageQueue.processMessages(MessageHandler.java:721)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.MessageHandler$MessageQueue.processMessages(MessageHandler.java:661)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.MessageHandler$MessageQueue.checkMessages(MessageHandler.java:625)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.MessageHandler$MessageQueue.addMessage(MessageHandler.java:586)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.MessageHandler.receiveMessage(MessageHandler.java:266)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.connector.transport.AbstractTransport.dispatchOrFwdSidewaysMsg(AbstractTransport.java:174)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.connector.transport.AbstractTransport.dispatch(AbstractTransport.java:156)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.connector.transport.UdpTransportModule$UdpWorker.run(UdpTransportModule.java:791)
         at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:528)
         at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:207)
         at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:176)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: wlss.examples.registrar.StandaloneLocationService
         at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(GenericClassLoader.java:297)
         at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoader.java:270)
         at weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.findClass(ChangeAwareClassLoader.java:64)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
         at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(GenericClassLoader.java:179)
         at weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.loadClass(ChangeAwareClassLoader.java:43)
         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)
         at wlss.examples.genericRegistrar.LocationServiceHelper.startLocationService(LocationServiceHelper.java:36)
         ... 38 more
  • 3. Re: Building SIP package and Web service in same project using OEPE??
    861243 Newbie
    Hello Kai,

Please read the previous reply before reading this

By doing testing with web service project to build sip applications,I came up with 2 conclusions
    1.It does not read sip.xml ,as it says the follwing error

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Module named '_auto_generated_ear_' failed to deploy. See Error Log view for more detail.
         at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.WlsJ2EEDeploymentHelper.deployAutoGenerateEarApplication(WlsJ2EEDeploymentHelper.java:748)
         at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.WeblogicServerBehaviour.publishWeblogicModules(WeblogicServerBehaviour.java:1392)
         at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.WeblogicServerBehaviour.publishToServer(WeblogicServerBehaviour.java:861)
         at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.WeblogicServerBehaviour.publishOnce(WeblogicServerBehaviour.java:655)
         at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.WeblogicServerBehaviour.publish(WeblogicServerBehaviour.java:522)
         at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.publish(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:775)
         at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.publishImpl(Server.java:2889)
         at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server$PublishJob.run(Server.java:337)
         at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
    Contains: weblogic.application.WrappedDeploymentException: The SIP application has no valid application name specified
    java.lang.Exception: Exception received from deployment driver. See Error Log view for more detail.
         at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.DeploymentProgressListener.watch(DeploymentProgressListener.java:190)
         at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.WlsJ2EEDeploymentHelper.deployAutoGenerateEarApplication(WlsJ2EEDeploymentHelper.java:729)
         at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.WeblogicServerBehaviour.publishWeblogicModules(WeblogicServerBehaviour.java:1392)
         at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.WeblogicServerBehaviour.publishToServer(WeblogicServerBehaviour.java:861)
         at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.WeblogicServerBehaviour.publishOnce(WeblogicServerBehaviour.java:655)
         at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.WeblogicServerBehaviour.publish(WeblogicServerBehaviour.java:522)
         at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.publish(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:775)
         at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.publishImpl(Server.java:2889)
         at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server$PublishJob.run(Server.java:337)
         at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
    Caused by: weblogic.application.WrappedDeploymentException: The SIP application has no valid application name specified
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.setup.SipDeploymentDescriptor.processAnnotationSipServlets(SipDeploymentDescriptor.java:1226)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.setup.SipDeploymentDescriptor.processAnnotation(SipDeploymentDescriptor.java:997)

2.If i use annotations it recoganises the sip servlets ,but gives error when I tried registering to X-lite using findme

<May 27, 2011 1:51:33 PM CDT> <Error> <WLSS.Engine> <BEA-330030> <Got application error
    javax.servlet.ServletException: [WLSS.Engine:330027]Failed to initialize "GenericRegistrar" servlet class wlss.examples.genericRegistrar.GenericRegistrar
    javax.servlet.ServletException: Error loading LocationService provider class: wlss.examples.registrar.StandaloneLocationService
         at wlss.examples.genericRegistrar.LocationServiceHelper.startLocationService(LocationServiceHelper.java:38)
         at wlss.examples.genericRegistrar.LocationServiceHelper.getLocationService(LocationServiceHelper.java:29)
         at wlss.examples.genericRegistrar.GenericRegistrar.init(GenericRegistrar.java:47)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.CanaryServlet$PrivilegedInitAction.run(CanaryServlet.java:853)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.CanaryServlet.loadServlet(CanaryServlet.java:1349)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.CanaryServlet.checkLoaded(CanaryServlet.java:516)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.CanaryServlet.forward(CanaryServlet.java:774)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.ServletMappingManager.receiveInitialRequest(ServletMappingManager.java:533)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.ServletMappingManager.dispatchRequest(ServletMappingManager.java:501)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.FilterContext.dispatchMessage(FilterContext.java:135)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.FilterContext.filter(FilterContext.java:176)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.MessageHeaderFilterManager.filter(MessageHeaderFilterManager.java:34)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.security.internal.SecurityManagerFilter$RunAsAction.run(SecurityManagerFilter.java:150)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.security.internal.SecurityManagerFilter.filter(SecurityManagerFilter.java:95)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.TransactionManager.filterMessage(TransactionManager.java:797)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.TransactionManager.filterRequest(TransactionManager.java:2023)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.TransactionManager.receiveNewTransactionRequest(TransactionManager.java:1442)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.TransactionManager.receiveRequest(TransactionManager.java:899)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.TransactionManager.receiveMessage(TransactionManager.java:805)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.MessageHandler$MessageQueue$MessageWork.process(MessageHandler.java:522)
         at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.MessageHandler$MessageQueue.processMessages(MessageHandler.java:721)

Please correct me where required...
    Now please help me with this..........I need it badly...

Thanks
    Jagdeep Singh
  • 4. Re: Building SIP package and Web service in same project using OEPE??
    kai - oracle Explorer
    Hello,

1. There are multiple WebService stacks inside WLS. So it will be hard to solve your entire questions in one forum thread.
    2. Further, when it comes to SIP, the latest supported configuration is Oracle Converged Communications Application Server 5.0 which is based on WLS 10.3.3 and not WLS 10.3.4. So when you try to use WebServices and and SIP servlets you need to download the OCCAS 5.0 installer for your platform.
    3. Maybe this link also helps a bit.
    http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E13153_01/wlcp/wlss40/programming/ide.html

You can than open a Service Request via support.oracle.com and share the details of your example project and support will help you getting it running as expected. I'm sure it is possible but I can't tell you without digging deeply.

BR,
    Kai
  • 5. Re: Building SIP package and Web service in same project using OEPE??
    861243 Newbie
    Hello Kai,

Thanks for the reply..
    Sip servlets are working fine with Weblogic server 10.3.4 as I am able to deploy the sip files doth from the command prompt and from the OEPE in a dyanamic project.Th e onlu problem I am facing is that I want webserveices and SIp servlets in the same project ,which is not happening as the only project "WebService project" where I can buid them both is not helping me out...Should I try with netneans instead of OEPE,will that help?????
    Please sty in touch becuase I need your suggesstions,they are helpfull to me..

Thanks once again...
  • 6. Re: Building SIP package and Web service in same project using OEPE??
    kai - oracle Explorer
    Hello,

Sorry, I have been on vacation and was not reading your post.

I don't see any reason why extending a WLS project that supports web services to be a SIP project as well should not work. But I never did before.

BTW, if you post question on the support community forum for that product more people involved into OCCAS are reading it:
    https://communities.oracle.com/portal/server.pt/community/service_delivery_platform

Also, opening a SR to have support spending some time on figuring it out might be a way as well. You can just post the link to this discussion to have a starting point for support.

Best regards,
    Kai

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points