This discussion is archived
6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2011 2:14 PM by 662556 RSS

HIPAA transactions give JavaScript error

662556 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I am configuring HIPAA transactions 270/271 and 276/277. I uploaded the ecs file to B2B and when i test the transaction I am getting B2B-51507 error. I tested the same data in document editor and no error.

It is complaining about the JavaScripts in the guideline file. the soa version i am using is 11.1.1.3. Is their any one who successfully tested HIPAA?

The error is

[2011-05-27T12:18:26.572-07:00] [soa_server1] [TRACE] [] [oracle.soa.b2b.engine] [tid: weblogic.work.j2ee.J2EEWorkManager$WorkWithListener@45b5ff65] [userId: <anonymous>] [ecid: 0000J0mtAxgFw000jzwkno1Dr4uY000SLM,0] [SRC_CLASS: oracle.tip.b2b.system.DiagnosticService] [APP: soa-infra] [SRC_METHOD: synchedLog_J] Notification: notifyApp: Enqueue the exception message:[[
<Exception xmlns="http://integration.oracle.com/B2B/Exception" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<correlationId>null</correlationId>
<b2bMessageId>7F00000113032E4B1F90000015B04EC2-1</b2bMessageId>
<errorCode>B2B-51507</errorCode>
<errorText>
<![CDATA[An error was reported from a JavaScript rule.
An error was reported from a JavaScript rule.

]]>
</errorText>
<errorDescription>
<![CDATA[Machine Info: (ultimo-trn5.telco.ultimosoft.com)
Cannot interpret script SysOnBeginNode_4_2. Error details: TypeError 1607: Variable  VerifyHLParent270  is undefined.
! -0019: Error near %:4 [SysOnBeginNode_4_2()].
Cannot interpret script SysOnBeginNode_3501. Error details: TypeError 1607: Variable ECVerifyDateFormat is undefined.
! -0019: Error near %:3 [SysOnBeginNode_3501()].{br}{br}This error was detected at:{br}{tab}Segment Count: 1{br}{tab}Element Count: 4{br}{tab}Characters: 125 through 133.

]]>
</errorDescription>
<errorSeverity>2</errorSeverity>
<errorDetails>
<parameter name="b2b.messageId" value="7F00000113032E4B1F90000015B04EC2-1"/>
<parameter name="b2b.documentTypeName" value="270"/>
<parameter name="b2b.documentProtocolVersion" value="4010X092A1"/>
<parameter name="b2b.documentDefinitionName" value="270Def"/>
<parameter name="b2b.documentProtocolName" value="EDI_X12"/>
<parameter name="b2b.messageType" value="1"/>
<parameter name="b2b.fromTradingPartnerId" value="tp2"/>
<parameter name="b2b.fromTradingPartnerIdType" value="Name"/>
<parameter name="b2b.toTradingPartnerId" value="tp1"/>
<parameter name="b2b.toTradingPartnerIdType" value="Name"/>
</errorDetails>
</Exception>
]]
  • 1. Re: HIPAA transactions give JavaScript error
    Anuj Dwivedi Guru
    It failed in JavaScript Rules execution. Open your ecs file in document editor and in rules tab, you can see all the javascript rules added.

Regards,
    Anuj
  • 2. Re: HIPAA transactions give JavaScript error
    662556 Newbie
    The functions in the script "VerifyHLParent270" and "ECVerifyDateFormat" are system provided. No error in document editor. These functions are used in HIPAA transactions. Even other HIPAA transactions are failing on script level. I think this issue is related to all HIPAA transaction sets.

I tried to verify the issue using Oracle Document Editor. I unregistered the HIPAA standard from list of registered standards then i could see the same problem in document editor.

Can you tell me how to register HIPAA standard in SOA server?

Edited by: a.b on May 31, 2011 4:10 PM
  • 3. Re: HIPAA transactions give JavaScript error
    Anuj Dwivedi Guru
    Can you disable the validation in the agreement (save, validate and redeploy the agreement after making change) and see if it goes successful? If it does not work then please let us know the patchset of B2B 11g, you are working with and please forward the export of your B2B config along with the payload and ecs, you are using to my id (in my profile)

Regards,
    Anuj

Edited by: Anuj Dwivedi on Jun 1, 2011 4:15 PM
  • 4. Re: HIPAA transactions give JavaScript error
    662556 Newbie
    When I turn off validation, it goes successful.

Other EDI transactions (X12) is working fine. the only problem is with HIPAA. What I found in document editor is when i unregister the hipaa standard db from editor then I am able to see the error in document editor.

I am thinking that the HIPAA db is either not installed or XEngine don't have reference to it. I couldn't figure that out.
  • 5. Re: HIPAA transactions give JavaScript error
    Anuj Dwivedi Guru
    When I turn off validation, it goes successful.
    What I found in document editor is when i unregister the hipaa standard db from editor then I am able to see the error in document editor.
    This gives a clue. As per XEngine Installation README file, certain additional steps are required for XEngine installation if you are using XEngine for HIPAA validation. Raise a case with support as it may be that in default installation of SOA, HIPAA guidelines and External Code Lists (ECL) for HIPAA are not installed. Please share the SR number here.

Regards,
    Anuj
  • 6. Re: HIPAA transactions give JavaScript error
    662556 Newbie
    I can't open SR right now. Thanks for you help

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points