This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
Regarding the delegates, you need to finalise off the certifiation to then activate the new certification for the delgate.
There has been issues with the remediation process for 11gR1, make sure you have BP4 (can be downloaded from the Oracle support website) which should then resolve your remediation issue.
Hope this helps
Hi Daniel. Thanks a lot for your reply! It would really help me if you can give me the URL of BP4 download from Oracle Support site. I actually could not find it. Could you please post it here?
Also, I did not quite get your answer to performing delegation, because I performed all the required steps for delegation and can't think of anything that I missed.
So, can you please elaborate on this?
The current patch release for OIA (Oracle Identity Analytics) 11gR1 can be obtained by following the procedure below when in My Oracle Support: (http://support.oracle.com)
* Select the Patches & Updates tab.
* In the Patch Search area under the Search tab select the "Product or Family (Advanced Search)" option.
* In the Product field enter "Oracle Identity Analytics".
* Expand the resulting entry in the Release field and select "Oracle Identity Analytics 184.108.40.206.0".
* Press the Search button.
* Choose the appropriate link from the Patch Name column in the resulting table and download as required.
For the delegation issue, it sounds like you haven't configured it correctly,
Got to -> Administrator -> Identity Certification -> User entitlement and make sure the 'Create new certification per reporting manager' is ticked
Thanks a lot Daniel! I downloaded a lesser version and now remediation too is working fine.
However, once I do a remediation, the 'Remediation Status' is just shown as 'Requested' (gets changed to this from 'Required') and not 'Completed' - and the Remediation task is not getting completed (not showing 100% but just showing 0%).
Am I missing anything?
Thanks in advance.