1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 20, 2011 4:12 PM by user137887 RSS

Weblinks Navigation Help

Hi,

I'm trying to create a weblink from Contact Screen to pass across CO5 Name CO4 Name and Contact Name to a task. I have been able to pass the information across but when I go to save I get a On Demand generic error.

It is saving the task with the associated records but I just can't get it to either go to save task screen or preferable back to the SR screen.

Here is the weblink

https://secure-ausomxgha.crmondemand.com/OnDemand/user/TaskNew?OMCR0=%%%Id%%%&TaskEditForm&OMTHD=ActivityNewNav&OMCBO=TaskEditForm.CustomObject4%20External%20System%20Id=%%%CustomObject4_External_System_Id%%%&TaskEditForm.CustomObject4%20Name=%%%CustomObject4_Name%%%&TaskEditForm.CustomObject5%20External%20System%20Id=%%%CustomObject5_External_System_Id%%%&TaskEditForm.CustomObject5%20Name=%%%CustomObject5_Name%%%&TaskEditForm.Primary%20Contact%20External%20Id=%%%Integration_Id%%%&TaskEditForm.Contact%20Full%20Name=%%%First_Name%%%%20%%%Last_Name%%%

Does anyone have any ideas how to get it to navigate back to either the task detail page or the sr page. I'm simply missing something and I can't see what.

Don't worry about the EUID's point to the Integration ID's there both the same.

Edited by: David Mills (CRMNow) on 15/06/2011 18:06