1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 28, 2011 8:47 PM by ak RSS

[C4003]: Error occurred on connection creation cause: connection reset

Hi all

I have a problem with an application that I currently have in production.

Every couple of days one of the clients will throw a [C4003]: Error occurred on connection creation cause: connection reset
      Nothing I do seems to resolve the problem (restarting the client, restarting the machine, using IP addresses instead of DNS names)
      The next day that client will work perfectly and it will be another random client that fails to connect.

The Queue is definitely available as all the other clients connecting to the same Queue continue to work.

Has anybody seen behaviour like this?
      Are there some troubleshooting steps that I can follow?
        • 1. Re: [C4003]: Error occurred on connection creation cause: connection reset
          ak
          What is the environment your application is running in ? Is it in GlassFish server ? If yes, is the broker EMBEDDED or LOCAL or REMOTE ? Did you check broker log for logging messages, e.g. admin shutdown .., that might corresponds to the client connection reset ? Was the broker shutdown down or restart ? If yes, what platform/OS the broker is running in ? how the broker is started ? e.g. if starts the broker at a terminal session, did it use nohup ? You can start the broker with -loglevel DEBUG, it may give more information if the broker restarts for some reason.