2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2011 7:38 AM by 844857 RSS

Unable to set reassign flag during import

Hello,

We want to update the Reassign Owner flag on accounts while importing, but it is not working even if we tried with values Y or 1 or true...
      Is it a typical behaviour? I mean, it is not possible to update that field via import?
      Furthermore, I noticed that on the .map file the CRMOD field is "Territory Reassignment Flag" but I found via expression builder that the real name of the field is [<ReassignOwnerFlag>].
      Could you please help me?
      Thank you in advance
        • 1. Re: Unable to set reassign flag during import
          If you are doing regular import, you should be able to check the reassign flag at the time of import. Whatever column name you have on the import file, make sure you map it to the correct OnDemand field. It shouldn't have to do with the field's ITAG. It should show the display name only at the time of mapping. Try doing a manual mapping.

Udaya
          • 2. Re: Unable to set reassign flag during import
            Thank you Udaya,

I solved the problem, it seems that the only value accepted for the field is "V" that is the first letter of the Italian word "True", "Vero" in Italian. The standard values like '1' or 'Y' or 'True' does not had effect.
            Irdwins