2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2011 10:45 AM by 865661 RSS

Set breakpoint for Component Browser jdev 11.1.2

Hello:

I have a jdev project that has various entity objects, view object, view links, etc. No UI at all. What do I do in order to see the objects in the debugger? If I had a UI, I would set a breakpoint and the data is displayed in the debugger. I would like to break just before the component browser is displayed and view the entity objects, view objects, view links, etc... How can I accomplish this?

Thanks much...
        • 1. Re: Set breakpoint for Component Browser jdev 11.1.2
          vinod_t_krishnan
          do u mean Component Palette.. you mean debugging the jdev ide??
          or if you mean AM tester. .then you can run the Am tester and the set the breakpoint for the generated Java class for the EO,VO and AM..
          by default the generated Java Class will be an implementation file - EntityImpl,VOImpl,AMImpl
          chk here
          http://lh6.ggpht.com/-zfiT6m9Jae4/Td3BWFDks9I/AAAAAAAABbo/rcEfi4oDfXQ/s1600-h/image%25255B2%25255D.png
          • 2. Re: Set breakpoint for Component Browser jdev 11.1.2
            Yes, I would be interested in testing the Application Module. I'll generate a java class for the application module. So then I assume I just set a source code break point right in the java code?
            Where would I put a break point to stop the code just before the AM tester displays? I would like to examine the entity objects, view objects, view links after they have been populated with data...

thanks for the help.