1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 22, 2011 4:01 AM by Penky RSS

Failed to load JVM.dll

A S
      Hi

I am trying to upload report templates in 8.1.1.3, but getting below error.

SBL-EAI-05006: Failed to load the JVM Dll. Check that the specified dll name is correct.
      Object manager error: ([0] Failed to load the JVM Dll. Check that the specified dll name is correct.(SBL-EAI-05006) (0x23138e))
      SBL-OMS-00107: Object manager error: ([0] Failed to load the JVM Dll. Check that the specified dll name is correct.(SBL-EAI-05006) (0x23138e)).

And I tried to set JVM DLL Name in profile configuration for XMLPSubSys component, and tried with all JVM dll file location paths in our server enviornment.

also tried to find C:\PROGRA~1\Java\JDK15~1.0_0\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll unfortunately i didn't find this path.

Can any one share the solution how can I create or set the correct path for above error?

Thanks
      Sean
        • 1. Re: Failed to load JVM.dll
          Penky
          Hi Sean,

if you cannot find the path C:\PROGRA~1\Java\JDK15~1.0_0\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll manually, then it's clear that Siebel can also not find it.

Make sure you have a supported JRE or JDK installed on your machine or on the Siebel server, and that the path is correct.

In case of Siebel Web Client:
          * Java needs to be installed on the Siebel server
          * The DLL property of the named subsystem you mentioned must point directly to the jvm.dll file (e.g. C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\client\jvm.dll)

In case of Siebel Mobile/Developer Client:
          * Java needs to be installed on the client
          * The DLL property in the subsystem defined in the client's CFG file (e.g. siebel.cfg) must point directly to the jvm.dll file (e.g. C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\client\jvm.dll)

Benny