first appologies for my bad english. i hope you can still understand my problem.
- i created XSD file, to describe my XML. top level node is called ORDER.
- i used JAXB to generate java classes for my xml. I ended with ORDER.java, ObjectFactory.java and package-info.java, all in package named model.
- i can use jaxb now to read in my xml or to write out my xml.
this is where i get confused:
- i want to create webservice now, which would work with my xml.
- i created WSDL file describing my service, which has 2 commands:
--- readData(orderId) which should return Order from database
--- writeData(order) which should write order to database
i would like readData to return type ORDER which would be the same as my XML, and i would like writeData to accept ORDER (which i get from unmarshalling XML) and write it to database. -- how can i use types defined in .java files inside WSDL ?
i tried creating exactly the same structure inside WSDL editor (eclipse), however when i create web service from this WSDL, it creates its own data types, which cant be simply cast to the ones
generated by jaxb.
--what is the correct way to do this ?*
i tried using jaxb on classes generated from WSDL, but i get exception, that ObjectFactory is not found in that package (of course there is none) ... -- can i somehow write my own ObjectFactory.java to work with classes generated from WSDL ?
thank you for your help