This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2011 6:43 AM by Lucas Andres Muñoz RSS

Changing OSM task state/status from another parallel task flow

865572 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi, guys!
I have a problem with implementing parallel task flow. Let's consider such situation: there are two parallel task flows, the first flow contain manual task, upon completion which I need to change second flow's task state/status and vice-versa. I studied XMLAPI functions, wsapi operations, api from automation package but couldn't find appropriate aproach.

Thanks!

Edited by: serj129 on 15.08.2011 2:50
  • 1. Re: Changing OSM task state/status from another parallel task flow
    865572 Newbie
    Have you any suggestions?
    I tried to implement 2 automation task, which contain automation plugins. First task implemented xquery sender as completed event, the second task implemented xquery reciever, which changes status to success, but this approach isn't working.
    All properties of automation plugins configured properly, but I always receive next exceptions:

####<Aug 22, 2011 4:39:52 PM ALMT> <Warning> <EJB> <car07-eth0.telecom> <AdminServer> <ExecuteThread: '13' for queue: 'oms.automation'> <oms-automation> <> <> <1314009592567> <BEA-010065> <MessageDrivenBean threw an Exception in onMessage(). The exception was:
    java.lang.RuntimeException: No transaction associated with request.
    java.lang.RuntimeException: No transaction associated with request
         at oracle.communications.ordermanagement.cluster.message.ClusterMessageHandlerBean.onMessage(Unknown Source)
         at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDListener.execute(MDListener.java:466)
         at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDListener.transactionalOnMessage(MDListener.java:371)
         at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDListener.onMessage(MDListener.java:327)
         at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.onMessage(JMSSession.java:4585)
         at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.execute(JMSSession.java:4271)
         at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.executeMessage(JMSSession.java:3747)
         at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.access$000(JMSSession.java:114)
         at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession$UseForRunnable.run(JMSSession.java:5096)
         at weblogic.work.ExecuteRequestAdapter.execute(ExecuteRequestAdapter.java:21)
         at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:145)
         at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:117)
    >
    ####<Aug 22, 2011 4:39:52 PM ALMT> <Warning> <EJB> <car07-eth0.telecom> <AdminServer> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1314009592571> <BEA-010216> <The Message-Driven EJB: BiTTLautomation.BiTTLautomation.OSMManualListenerMDB is throwing exception when processing the messages. Delivery failed after 185 attempts. The EJB container will suspend the message delivery for 60 seconds before retry.>
    ####<Aug 22, 2011 4:40:09 PM ALMT> <Info> <oms> <car07-eth0.telecom> <AdminServer> <Timer-8> <admin> <> <> <1314009609038> <BEA-000000> <impl.OrchestrationCascadingLRUPolicy: Evicted order /order/474 from orchestration cache due to cache entry expiry>
    ####<Aug 22, 2011 4:40:24 PM ALMT> <Info> <oms> <car07-eth0.telecom> <AdminServer> <ExecuteThread: '13' for queue: 'oms.automation'> <oms-automation> <BEA1-08945C597092560E5D6A> <> <1314009624879> <BEA-000000> <plugin.AbstractAutomator: Creating automation plugin [class oracle.communications.ordermanagement.automation.plugin.XQuerySender_iults7_Impl] built using SDK version [7.0.2.437]>

I suggest that it is not correct approach, because of automation context restored from DB is related to other task.
    Have any ideas of changing task status from OSM DB directly. This approach is temporary, for compatibility with performing manual tasks in 2 systems: OSM and other

Thanks!

Edited by: serj129 on 22.08.2011 3:59

Edited by: serj129 on 22.08.2011 3:59
  • 2. Re: Changing OSM task state/status from another parallel task flow
    Lucas Andres Muñoz Newbie
    Hi serj129,
    In mi work I have the same problem, the problem is that with an Xquery receiver, implemented in a automated task you can´t make that this task Listen to the message of that queue, then U have to implement in the same task an Xquery Sender and send a fake message, then the Xquery receiver will be activated to listen the message sent by the other task that you mention. Im not sure that a single task can make just the work of listen a JMS, and I hope that this can be done.

Lucas

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points