1 2 3 Previous Next 31 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2012 7:43 AM by 679806 Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: OCA 1Z0-051 self-study material guidance
        Kamran Agayev A.
        user13160376 wrote:
        Hi,

Can anyone provide me the exam dumps 1z0-051 Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I
        NO. Because it's illegal

Read the following link:
        http://www.certguard.com/braindumps.asp
        • 16. Re: OCA 1Z0-051 self-study material guidance
          Hi Faqm,

Just want to ask you did you gave exam izo-051 ??...I am planning to give next week and i think my theoretical knowledge from OCA book is good enough but not confident about practice.I practiced what ever is given in book...Can you suggest me from where can i practice more to gain confidence...m scared as i don't want to repeat my exam...

Thanks ,
          Neha
          • 17. Re: OCA 1Z0-051 self-study material guidance
            user10690646
            Hi,

Does anyone cleared 1z0-051. i am planing to appear for the exam. But not sure about preparation.

Can someone provide me Full version exam dumps.(not from oracle as it may be illegal). but from any other vendor.

Also any pdf available as study guide for 1z0-051?

Can anyone sed me the 1z0-051 exam guide pdf on my email : [removed by moderator for security purposes].

What i could find is OCA study guide by sybex.

Thanks
            Vinka

Edited by: Certification Forum Moderator on Dec 14, 2010 10:36 AM
            • 18. Re: OCA 1Z0-051 self-study material guidance
              AHS
              Hi,

I used transcender test engine for the exam. It's very good.

Wish you all the best of luck....

Regards,
              • 19. Re: OCA 1Z0-051 self-study material guidance
                Brandye Barrington-Oracle
                Vinka,
                I think that you have a mis-conception of brain dumps. They are illegal in ANY form, from ANY vendor. The only practice tests that are approved by Oracle are the tests from Transcender. If we discover that any candidate has used brain dumps or contributed to brain dumps, we can strip that candidate of all certifications - not just the certification he is pursuing. We can also ban this candidate from testing in the future for 1-3 years up to life.

Please think carefully about the materials you use to prepare for your exams. If you are unsure if you are using valid materials, you can check the company's URL at www.certguard.com.

Regards,
                Brandye Barrington
                Certification Forum Moderator
                • 20. Re: OCA 1Z0-051 self-study material guidance
                  Hi

How can I get this book *"OCA Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundamentals I Exam Guide: Exam 1Z0-051 (Osborne ORACLE Press Series)"*

how can i get it in online for free

thanks
                  Praveen
                  • 21. Re: OCA 1Z0-051 self-study material guidance
                    839379 wrote:
                    Hi

How can I get this book *"OCA Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundamentals I Exam Guide: Exam 1Z0-051 (Osborne ORACLE Press Series)"*

how can i get it in online for free

thanks
                    Praveen
                    Please think about this.

My logic is as follows:

If you think about this the only way you can get it for free online is if it is provided in breach of copyright which is essentially wrong (This steals from the authors royalties).

Therefore you asking someone to do something that is wrong.

IMHO: This is not an honourable thing.

- The book and useful CDROM is often available to most people relatively cheaply from online sellers, second hand book sellers, and perhaps even a friend can lend you a hard copy.
                    • 22. Re: OCA 1Z0-051 self-study material guidance
                      Hi Prawin

I have the textbook "OCA Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundamentals I Exam Guide: Exam 1Z0-051 (Osborne ORACLE Press Series) " when I am done you can borrow from me for a free as long as I will get back from you later :)
                      • 23. Re: OCA 1Z0-051 self-study material guidance
                        Hi all,

Reading is far not enough. You need to test and do the labs and play with them: change parameters see what goes on. You need:
                        - A course materiel,
                        - a database to do the labs of course.
                        Speeking about the course material, I am currently using 1Z0-051 from Oracle Press / Mc Graw Hill. There are many errors and even the errata does not list them all ...
                        I do not know how are other material (cybex, ...) but I do not recommand oracle press. I am know in the position were I am not sure what I have to learn to succed to this OCA exam:
                        - The oracle press errors
                        - The correct behavior I can check by testing ...
                        as I have heard that even the certification tests has errors .........
                        Also, the explanations are often not clear. The author could have easily sumarize some parts and save reading time to their customer. Not very professional.
                        Conclusion: Oracle Press is not reliable.

O.

Edited by: user636317 on Apr 4, 2011 5:58 AM
                        • 24. Re: OCA 1Z0-051 self-study material guidance
                          Hi.

I am preparing for 1z0-051 certification and next i got to do 1z0-147

I need to know whether sql developer alone is enough to practise and prepare for 1z0-051.

I am planning to get my OCA Certificate.

Please help me with the same.

And also is 1z0-051 study guide enough to get through the exam.

I do have downloaded Oracle Documentation library but the sight of that book makes me not get into this task.

Help me out please with replies.

Thank you.
                          • 25. Re: OCA 1Z0-051 self-study material guidance
                            bigdelboy
                            880766 wrote:
                            Hi.

I am preparing for 1z0-051 certification and next i got to do 1z0-147

I need to know whether sql developer alone is enough to practise and prepare for 1z0-051.
                            sql developer is good. But You will need a database behind developer. For OCA PL/SQL candidates I would recommend Oracle XE.

>
                            I am planning to get my OCA Certificate.

Please help me with the same.

And also is 1z0-051 study guide enough to get through the exam.
                            Well this isn't your thread, and there are various things that people might call '1z0-051 study guide' which may be of various quality and the other variable is 'me' and that seems to need a little help. On that basis training might be advised.

>
                            I do have downloaded Oracle Documentation library but the sight of that book makes me not get into this task.
                            Perhaps you need to do something else? However the good news is you dont need to study all of hte documentation library

>
                            Help me out please with replies.

Thank you.
                            See:

The Forum header posts.

http://certification.oracle.com
                            http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/index.html
                            http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/express-edition/downloads/index.html
                            • 26. Re: OCA 1Z0-051 self-study material guidance
                              Thanks bigdelboy for the timely reply.

Am now downloading Oracle XE Universal edition.

Once am finished installing the Oracle, I would start practising.

And regarding training, I will not be able to afford it. So practise should probably make me perfect.

Its really good that I dont need to read the entire documentation. I can have that as an reference guide probably.

Thank You.
                              • 27. Re: OCA 1Z0-051 self-study material guidance
                                Hi,
                                I need to prepare for OCA 1Z0-051 exam.
                                Can anyone provife study material?

- Rahul
                                • 28. Re: OCA 1Z0-051 self-study material guidance
                                  bigdelboy
                                  821745 wrote:
                                  Hi,
                                  I need to prepare for OCA 1Z0-051 exam.
                                  Can anyone provife study material?

- Rahul
                                  http://blogs.oracle.com/certification/entry/the_route_you_choose
                                  http://blogs.oracle.com/certification/2008/10/question_of_the_day_how_to_pre.html
                                  • 29. Re: OCA 1Z0-051 self-study material guidance
                                    I used this book, don't waste your time, examples are far too simplistic, and discussion about nuanced use of functions and other clauses and statements is not adequate for this exam, TRUST ME!