2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 7, 2011 1:03 PM by 525140 RSS

XML Gateway outbound to BPEL process

I've created a BPEL process which uses an EBS Adapter to get messages generated when a person is updated. The EBS Adapter commmunicates via a custom XML Gateway outbound map. The method for building this integration is found in "Oracle® Fusion Middleware Adapter for Oracle Applications User's Guide 11g Release 1 (11.1.1.4.0) Part No. E10537-03".

When I update a person in EBS, I can see that the message was generated using the Transaction Monitor. However, the EBS Adapter in my composite does not pick up the message.

What could be preventing the EBS Adapter from seeing the xml message from XML Gateway?
        • 1. Re: XML Gateway outbound to BPEL process
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          What is the exact R12 release you are on? What is the OS? Database version?

Can you reproduce the issue with other BPEL processes?

Have you reviewed these docs?

Installing Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway, Release 12 [ID 556540.1]
          Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway Troubleshooting Guide, Release 12 [ID 726414.1]

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: XML Gateway outbound to BPEL process
            Hi. Actually, we are using EBS 11.5.10.2 and XML Gateway, not SOA Gateway. The database is 10.2.0.4.0.

This is the first time we are attempting to connect to XML Gateway APIs via BPEL. The XML Gateway has been operational for some time without issue.

Are the documents you mentioned relevant? I have read the XML Gateway documentation.