2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 12, 2011 10:10 AM by 887636 RSS

Problems running Trial version of UPK 3.6.1

I tried downloading upk 3.6.1 from http://edelivery.oracle.com. Once I have the files extracted on my desktop that I run the application it doens't give me an option to run the trial version.

Then, I get an -Invalid License- error message that says: (The License key file supplied is not compatible with the software being installed. Please contact your system administrator. The installation will now be cancelled.)

Appreciate your help,

Edited by: 884633 on Sep 12, 2011 6:14 AM
        • 1. Re: Problems running Trial version of UPK 3.6.1
          Marc Santosusso

There is no distinct trial version, you're downloading the fully functional version. There is no license key. The error you've received suggests that the file was not completely downloaded, or the archive (.ZIP) was not fully or correctly extracted. Try to extract the archive again to a new location. As a result, you should see a number of folders and files in the new folder location. If you only see files, the folders in the archive were not extracted properly.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
          • 2. Re: Problems running Trial version of UPK 3.6.1
            Thank you Marc for you promp response. I will try downloading the upk file again.

Here is an image of the files that were downloaded before: Please take a look at it and let me know if such is the case that not all the files were properly unzipped.

Best regards,