This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 12, 2011 10:44 AM by 887702 RSS

SSIS Oracle 11g 64 bit client upgrade Issue

887702 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
After the oracle client upgrade from 10g to 11g, the ssis jobs are getting failed for the BadImageFormatException. Attempt to load Oracle client libraries threw This problem will occur when running in 64 bit mode with the 32 bit Oracle client components installed.

But the same package with same system requirements and same sql agent configuration is wroking fine in DIT. Please find below the system configuration in both environment.

DIT

Oracle Client - Oracle 11g 64 bit , Microsoft SQL Server - 32 and 64bit, Windows machine - 64 bt SP4, In job there is no configuration in command line to run in 32 bit mode since we are using the are using the .Net Provider/OracleClient Data Provider connection manager to the database .

UAT :

Oracle Client - Oracle 11g 64 bit , Microsoft SQL Server - 32 and 64bit, Windows machine - 64 bt SP4, In job there is no configuration in command line to run in 32 bit mode

In UAT, Everything looks as DIT but the job is not working fine in DIT.

I have gone through all the thread related to 32 64 bit, .Net Oracle client provide but i haven't found any solution for this problem.

Can you please tell me the missed out configuration in DIT and UAT? the exact problem for this issue ? what is the oracle components required for this connection? Its urgent.

What is missing in the oracle end?

Thanks

Satheesh

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points