1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 24, 2011 5:44 AM by 740949 RSS

pageFlows,JPF file is not working in OEPEenvironment of oracle weblogic1033

Hi,

I have some jpf files running fine in bea weblogic 8.1, solaris environment. Now when i am trying to deploy the same jpf file in oracle weblogic server 10.3.3, windows environment, it is not able to run in new environment(weblogic, windows). Environment is treating the jpf file as a text file and displaying the text format of the jpf file in the browser when i hit the application link. Any idea how i would compile the jpf file in OEPE. Also in weblogic 8.1 we have workshop to compile the jpf and there are some xml being generated to serve jsp-servlet-java flow. Now in OEPE, is there any equivalent thing present by which jpf can be compiled and jsp-servlet-java flow can be achieved likewise pageflows in workshop. Is there any other option available to make this jpf runnable in OEPE.

Any suggestions/ideas would be very much helpful.

Many Thanks,
      Pralay
        • 1. Re: pageFlows,JPF file is not working in OEPEenvironment of oracle weblogic1033
          Hi,

In Oracle weblogic 10.3.3, workshop supports is not available. But in oracle weblogic 10.3.0 workshop is present. Is there any possibity that if we change our code from bea weblogic 8.1 to oracle weblogic 10.3.0 and then try to run the same code in oracle weblogic 10.3.3. Is a j2ee application supported in oracle weblogic 10.3.0 will also be supported in oracle weblogic 10.3.3.

Any suggestions/ideas will be very much helpful.

Many Thanks,
          Pralay