This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2011 5:19 PM by Maynard RSS

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "DESCRIPTION="

user546967 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Colleagues,

eBis 11.5.10.2.

I'm getting a Warning in the concurrent manager when I submit a programme that has an attached xml template. The warning is stating: -

------------- 1) PUBLISH -------------
Beginning post-processing of request 2667735 on node BAMBI at 02-SEP-2011 17:32:56.
Post-processing of request 2667735 failed at 02-SEP-2011 17:32:57 with the error message:
One or more post-processing actions failed. Consult the OPP service log for details.
--------------------------------------

------------- 2) PRINT   -------------
Not printing the output of this request because post-processing failed.
--------------------------------------

When I consult the OPP log in Sysadmin, I can see a not very helpful message: -

[9/2/11 5:32:57 PM] [UNEXPECTED] [36822:RT2667735] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "DESCRIPTION="
     at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
     at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:447)
     at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:497)
     at oracle.apps.xdo.generator.pdf.PDFGenerator.setFont(PDFGenerator.java:629)
     at oracle.apps.xdo.generator.pdf.PDFGenerator.setProperties(PDFGenerator.java:468)
     at oracle.apps.xdo.generator.ProxyGenerator.setProperties(ProxyGenerator.java:1373)
     at oracle.apps.xdo.template.fo.FOHandler.startElement(FOHandler.java:262)
     at oracle.apps.xdo.template.fo.FOHandler.startElement(FOHandler.java:204)
     at oracle.apps.xdo.common.xml.XSLTMerger.startElement(XSLTMerger.java:55)
     at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLContentHandler.startElement(XMLContentHandler.java:167)
     at oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseElement(NonValidatingParser.java:1182)
     at oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseRootElement(NonValidatingParser.java:301)
     at oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseDocument(NonValidatingParser.java:268)
     at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:149)
     at oracle.apps.xdo.template.fo.FOProcessingEngine.process(FOProcessingEngine.java:320)
     at oracle.apps.xdo.template.FOProcessor.generate(FOProcessor.java:1051)
     at oracle.apps.xdo.oa.schema.server.TemplateHelper.runProcessTemplate(TemplateHelper.java:5926)
     at oracle.apps.xdo.oa.schema.server.TemplateHelper.processTemplate(TemplateHelper.java:3458)
     at oracle.apps.xdo.oa.schema.server.TemplateHelper.processTemplate(TemplateHelper.java:3547)
     at oracle.apps.fnd.cp.opp.XMLPublisherProcessor.process(XMLPublisherProcessor.java:290)
     at oracle.apps.fnd.cp.opp.OPPRequestThread.run(OPPRequestThread.java:157)

[9/2/11 5:32:57 PM] [36822:RT2667735] Completed post-processing actions for request 2667735.

Now, this isn't programme specific as it's affecting all our BI Publisher reports. Also the specific report I am working on has the option to email. I'm finding that the emails still work and when I open the attachment, they are displaying in PDF format correctly - even though the concurrent manager completes with the above warning. The above warning doesn't let me view the output in PDF from Oracle Financials.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points