I see that the five services of Financial Reporting is distributed on different servers.I mean three of the services on one server and rest two services are replicated on 2 different servers.
I want to know what is the need of keeping services on different servers...
Thanks in advance.
There are 5 services for Financial Reporting as shown below and I hope you may see the following three Financial Reporting Services out of 5 on one Server:
If the version is 22.214.171.124 or lower, you would be the services as follows:
1. Hyperion Financial Reporting - Java RMI Registry
2. Hyperion Financial Reporting - Report Server
3. Hyperion Financial Reporting - Scheduler Server
The rest two would be as follows:
4. Hyperion Financial Reporting - Print Server
5. Hyperion Financial Reporting - Web Application.
Please correct me, if I'm wrong. I suggest you to update the Services info that you see on your two server, based on which I can clarify you and describe you the reason behind.