This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
The solution we got for this problem is that we were using JDK 1.6.16 and we changed it to JDK 1.6.26
This problem is resolved.
I have a couple of recommendations, hopefully they will help:
1. In the Design Studio installation it mentions that you have to append: -vmargs -Dsun.lang.ClassLoader.allowArraySyntax=true to the shortcut created to launch it. Eclipse won't take both: the configuration on your eclipse.ini and the arguments in the shortcut, I recommend to just use the eclipse.ini
Make sure that your configuration is what you have specified by going to:
- In Design Studio open menu: Help ->About Eclipse Platform ->Configuration Details …
2. When you are using Ant to build, deploy a project you may run into Java Heap problem. You may need to increase the amount of memory Ant is allowed to use for your project, to do that:
- In Design Studio open menu: Run->External Tools->Open External Tools Dialog…
- Select the build script you want to change on the left view.
- Select the JRE tab on the right
- Set the following as VM arguments: -Xms768m -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m (this is just an example, adjust the values to your computer specifications)