2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2011 10:33 PM by jdelfire RSS

Tracking Installation Issue

user208053
      We are publishing UPK content to a network location served by our intranet web server. We tried to install the UPK Tracking, following instructions to "Configure IIS to Install Content in an Alternate Location" (that's the section title in the UPK Installation & Administration guide). But the hitting the ODSTrack URL (the default name) gives an error saying the path is invalid (it's not), or part of the path isn't found, or strangely enough, it's using a computer account and should use a global user account (I have no idea what this last one means). The path is a UNC name; IIS would not allow me to use a mapped network drive letter.
        • 1. Re: Tracking Installation Issue
          Marc Santosusso
          Hello,

Please submit a ticket through My Oracle Support to have the Support team take a look at this issue: http://support.oracle.com/

Best regards,
          Marc
          • 2. Re: Tracking Installation Issue
            jdelfire
            this is a UNC

"\\server\share\file_path"

"The account used is a computer account. Use your global user account or local user account to access this server."

base on the error message and it looks you may need to create a domain account, having access to the requisite server then modify the service settings to run the aspnet service under the new account.

Del

Edited by: 890927 on Oct 11, 2011 8:32 PM