4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2011 7:37 AM by 892311 RSS

How to find WSDL url for a portlet

Hi,

I am using webcenter 11.1.1.4. I have created one portlet and successfully deployed in application server. For registering portlet into webcenter i have to enter WSDL url. After deploying portlet i didnt get WSDL url. After completion of deployment the following message is getting

****************************************************************************************************
      [02:34:47 PM] ---- Deployment started. ----
      [02:34:47 PM] Target platform is (Weblogic 10.3).
      [02:34:48 PM] Retrieving existing application information
      [02:34:48 PM] Running dependency analysis...
      [02:34:48 PM] Building...
      [02:35:11 PM] Deploying 3 profiles...
      [02:35:11 PM] Exporting portlet metadata and customizations.
      [02:35:12 PM] Creating portlet producer application for deployment.
      [02:35:15 PM] Deploying a WSRP producer.
      [02:35:18 PM] Wrote Web Application Module to E:\Aruna\Workspace\jdeveloper\winxp\mywork\mailtest\ViewController\deploy\mailtest_ViewController_webapp1.war
      [02:35:19 PM] Info: Namespace '/oracle/adf/portlet' is mapped to deploy-target metadata-store-usage 'WebCenterFileMetadataStore' in adf-config.xml but no metadata from the namespace is included in the MAR.
      [02:35:19 PM] Info: Namespace '/oracle/adf/portletappscope' is mapped to deploy-target metadata-store-usage 'WebCenterFileMetadataStore' in adf-config.xml but no metadata from the namespace is included in the MAR.
      [02:35:19 PM] Info: Namespace '/oracle/adf/share/prefs' is mapped to deploy-target metadata-store-usage 'WebCenterFileMetadataStore' in adf-config.xml but no metadata from the namespace is included in the MAR.
      [02:35:19 PM] Info: Namespace '/oracle/webcenter/lifecycle/importexport' is mapped to deploy-target metadata-store-usage 'WebCenterFileMetadataStore' in adf-config.xml but no metadata from the namespace is included in the MAR.
      [02:35:19 PM] Info: Namespace '/oracle/webcenter/lock' is mapped to deploy-target metadata-store-usage 'WebCenterFileMetadataStore' in adf-config.xml but no metadata from the namespace is included in the MAR.
      [02:35:19 PM] Info: Namespace '/oracle/webcenter/rc' is mapped to deploy-target metadata-store-usage 'WebCenterFileMetadataStore' in adf-config.xml but no metadata from the namespace is included in the MAR.
      [02:35:19 PM] Info: Namespace '/persdef' is mapped to deploy-target metadata-store-usage 'WebCenterFileMetadataStore' in adf-config.xml but no metadata from the namespace is included in the MAR.
      [02:35:19 PM] Info: Namespace '/shared/oracle/wcps' is mapped to deploy-target metadata-store-usage 'WebCenterFileMetadataStore' in adf-config.xml but no metadata from the namespace is included in the MAR.
      [02:35:19 PM] Info: Namespace '/oracle/webcenter/collab/mail/scopedMD' is mapped to deploy-target metadata-store-usage 'WebCenterFileMetadataStore' in adf-config.xml but no metadata from the namespace is included in the MAR.
      [02:35:19 PM] Info: Auto generated MAR archive was empty, not added to EAR.
      [02:35:19 PM] Wrote Enterprise Application Module to E:\Aruna\Workspace\jdeveloper\winxp\mywork\mailtest\deploy\mailtest_application1.ear
      [02:35:20 PM] Entering Oracle Deployment Plan Editor
      [02:35:28 PM] Deploying Application...
      [02:35:31 PM] [Deployer:149191]Operation 'deploy' on application 'mailtest_application1' is initializing on 'WC_Portlet'
      [02:35:32 PM] [Deployer:149192]Operation 'deploy' on application 'mailtest_application1' is in progress on 'WC_Portlet'
      [02:35:34 PM] [Deployer:149194]Operation 'deploy' on application 'mailtest_application1' has succeeded on 'WC_Portlet'
      [02:35:34 PM] Application Deployed Successfully.
      [02:35:34 PM] Elapsed time for deployment: 47 seconds
      [02:35:34 PM] ---- Deployment finished. ----
      **********************************************************************************

Where can i get WSDL url? ? ?

Please anyone help me.

Thanks,
      SEWSupport
        • 1. Re: How to find WSDL url for a portlet
          Hoque
          did you deployed it in WC_Portlet server or in Admin_Server ?

Although you are not able to see the WSDL URL ,you can get it by
          following steps
          1)go the admin console (http://<server>:port/console)
          2)go to domain structure panel
          3)click deployments
          4)now you will be able to see all the deployments including the portlet which you have deployed.
          5)click the portlet you want
          6)it will navigate to Settings for your portlet
          7)you will see a tab called "Testing"
          8)click the Testing tab
          9)under Deployment Tests you will see a table structure.
          10)go to Test point column
          11)click the 4th row where right cell have "Default url on server WC_Portlet"
          12)it will navigate you to WSRP test page
          13)at below you will see a link "WSRP v2 WSDL " click it.
          14) you will get the WSDL url

done

Regards,
          Hoque
          • 2. Re: How to find WSDL url for a portlet
            Hi Hoque,

Thanks for the reply. I deployed portlet in WC_Portlet server. As per you described i am doing successfully upto step 9. But at the Test Point column nothing is displaying and comments as "None of the targets for this Deployment are running. No test points possible".

Regards,
            SEWSupport

Edited by: SEWSpacesSupport on Oct 19, 2011 4:39 AM
            • 3. Re: How to find WSDL url for a portlet
              Hoque
              are you trying to deploy the same war in WC_Portlet server .here same war meas war name.

try with different name and check it again.

it should work.
              • 4. Re: How to find WSDL url for a portlet
                Hi Hoque,

I changed the war name. Then Test Point is getting as "     http://10.50.7.72:8888/ZohoMail-ViewController-context-root". But when i am clicking on that url the error message is getting like the following
                Error 404--Not Found
                From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
                10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

Thanks,
                SEWSupport