3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2011 11:13 AM by ejani RSS

OIM Reporting

ejani
      Hello Guys,
      I want to have the possibility to report any operation done within OIM data. For example, I want to be able to report all the changes done to an account, since the creation its creation. When I report this account (an account to a resource, not an OIM user) I want to be able to see, all the data that where provisioned during creation, and all the data that were modified. If I change, for example that account's attribute called POSITION, I want to be able to report even the old value that POSITION hold, and even when did this change happened, who did it and who approved it.

Can anyone of you Guys guide me in the right directions to achieve this? It also seems that OIM doesn't report the provisionings done directly by Administrators, which didn't generate a requests, have a configured something wrong?

I am new to OIM reporting, could you GUYS englight me on this?

Best Regards,
      Eugert
        • 1. Re: OIM Reporting
          BikashBagaria
          You can use the following query to get the updates to the user process forms for a particular user:
          SELECT UPA_UD_FORMFIELDS.FIELD_NAME,UPA_UD_FORMFIELDS.OLD_VALUE, UPA_UD_FORMFIELDS.NEW_VALUE, 
          UPA_UD_FORMS.CHANGE_REASON, USR2.USR_LOGIN, UPA_UD_FORMFIELDS.UPDATE_DATE
          FROM UPA_UD_FORMFIELDS ,UPA_UD_FORMS,UPA_RESOURCE,OIU,USR USR, USR USR2
          WHERE UPA_UD_FORMFIELDS.UPA_UD_FORMFIELDS_KEY=UPA_UD_FORMS.UPA_UD_FORMS_KEY
          AND UPA_RESOURCE.UPA_RESOURCE_KEY=UPA_UD_FORMS.UPA_RESOURCE_KEY
          AND UPA_RESOURCE.OIU_KEY=OIU.OIU_KEY
          AND OIU.USR_KEY=USR.USR_KEY
          AND USR2.USR_KEY=UPA_UD_FORMS.CHANGE_REASON_KEY
          AND USR.USR_LOGIN='XXXXX';
          Also make sure that your Audit Level is set to Process Task to audit the process form changes and etc.

To get the direct provisioning audit information look under UPA_RESOURCE table.
          SELECT UPA_RESOURCE.OBJ_NAME, 
          UPA_RESOURCE.OST_STATUS, 
          UPA_RESOURCE.PROVISIONED_BY, 
          UPA_RESOURCE.PROVISIONED_BY_ID,
          UPA_RESOURCE.OIU_CREATE_DATE 
          FROM UPA_RESOURCE UPA_RESOURCE
          WHERE
          UPA_RESOURCE.UPA_RESOURCE_KEY IN 
          (SELECT UPA.UPA_KEY from UPA UPA, USR USR where UPA.USR_KEY=USR.USR_KEY AND USR.USR_LOGIN='XXXXX')
          HTH,
          BB

Edited by: bbagaria on Oct 24, 2011 5:56 AM
          • 2. Re: OIM Reporting
            Ketan Solanki
            Just adding on what BB has mentioned

Ensure you run the GenerateSnapshot script after you change the default Audit Level

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B32386_01/generic.902/b32137/useraudit.htm
            • 3. Re: OIM Reporting
              ejani
              Thank you Guys, you put me in the right directions.

I would also add this link :

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E21764_01/doc.1111/e14316/audit.htm#BABFBBBB

which provides detailed guide about this.

Regards,
              Eugert!