This discussion is archived
1 2 3 4 6 Previous Next 82 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2011 4:40 AM by orafad Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: error signing in
    Marwim Expert
    Currently Being Moderated
    Same for me again, no login with IE or FF.
  • 16. Re: error signing in
    BluShadow Guru Moderator
    Twice this morning before I managed to get in again, having to shut down browser and restart it again each time.
    IE9 through Citrix. (shutting browser down automatically removes cookies and history, due to the was citrix is configured on our site)
  • 17. Re: error signing in
    Boneist Guru
    I had the issue all last week - clearing cookies didn't help.

https://forums.oracle.com/ECVtest.html revealed I was connected to acmsmtv1026, whereas now I'm connected to acmsmtv1001 and I can sign-in fine.

I wonder if the issue is related to the server that is dishing up the pages?
  • 18. Re: error signing in
    Srini Chavali-Oracle Oracle ACE Director
    I too am consistently getting this seemingly misleading error today - connected to acmsmtv1026.oracle.com - using Firefox 7.0.1.

With IE8, connected to acmsmtv1011.oracle.com, I have no issues

Srini
  • 19. Re: error signing in
    6363 Guru
    Same, couldn't log in from yesterday to this morning, using Firefox and Safari, cleared cookies this morning and logged in - using acmsmtv1001.oracle.com.

Once login fails the entire site becomes inoperable with this message until the browser is restarted, it shows the message below.

>
    The website you are attempting to access is currently experiencing network connectivity errors. The problem is being worked on and will be resolved as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.
    >

This has been going on for a while now, I am not seeing any evidence that The problem is being worked on and will be resolved as soon as possible.
  • 20. Re: error signing in
    InoL Guru
    It's a new feature. It's called "Oracle continuous unavailability". So new that you can't even google for it ....
  • 21. Re: error signing in
    BluShadow Guru Moderator
    Boneist wrote:
    I had the issue all last week - clearing cookies didn't help.

https://forums.oracle.com/ECVtest.html revealed I was connected to acmsmtv1026, whereas now I'm connected to acmsmtv1001 and I can sign-in fine.

I wonder if the issue is related to the server that is dishing up the pages?
    Thanks B, I'll give that a go next time to see what it says.
  • 22. Re: error signing in
    Srini Chavali-Oracle Oracle ACE Director
    Not sure if this helps, but I can login to MOS using the same credentials, regardless of which server I am connected to. Issue seems to be isolated to only the Forums servers.

Srini
  • 23. Re: error signing in
    Boneist Guru
    BluShadow wrote:
    No problem, BS!

In retrospect, that's an unfortunate pair of initials!
  • 24. Re: error signing in
    BluShadow Guru Moderator
    Boneist wrote:
    BluShadow wrote:
    No problem, BS!

In retrospect, that's an unfortunate pair of initials!
    Good job it's not my real ones then. :D
  • 25. Re: error signing in
    6363 Guru
    You mean your real name isn't BluShadow!

Does that mean you don't even wear a cape when moderating the forums?

http://images.clipartof.com/small/1079503-Clipart-Blue-Super-Hero-Punching-4-Royalty-Free-Illustration.jpg
  • 26. Re: error signing in
    BluShadow Guru Moderator
    3360 wrote:
    You mean your real name isn't BluShadow!

Does that mean you don't even wear a cape when moderating the forums?
    Nope, I just hide in the shadows. ;)
  • 27. Re: error signing in
    896466 Newbie
    I've encountered a similar problem recently last week on Firefox, the latest edition to. When I tried to log in it gave a similar problem. Any up-date on it.
  • 28. Re: error signing in
    Boneist Guru
    BluShadow wrote:
    Nope, I just hide in the shadows. ;)
    That's not creepy at all....!

{noformat}*peers round nervously*{noformat}

*{;-)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
  • 29. Re: error signing in
    BillyVerreynne Oracle ACE
    Use OTN every day and not a single logon issue or error. For a pretty long time now...

Using Firefox 7.0.1 on Kubuntu 11.04.

My apologies for using a superior o/s...and not being able to share your pain and frustrations..? ;-)
1 2 3 4 6 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points