2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2011 5:59 AM by Tamil RSS

Group Spaces not available in Webcenter Spaces

Tamil
      I'm accessing Webcenter Spaces using the URL http://<server-name>:8888/webcenter

In the page, I'm able to create spaces and i'm able to include the webcenter services to it like Discussion service.

I want to create a group space. But i dont have any option like 'Create Group Space' in the page to create group spaces and to include services to it.
      Help me to find out the steps to see the group space option and to create new group space.
        • 1. Re: Group Spaces not available in Webcenter Spaces
          Hoque
          here in webcenter application-

"group spaces " is same as "spaces ".

Both are same.
          • 2. Re: Group Spaces not available in Webcenter Spaces
            Tamil
            I read that in Developer guide saying "group spaces" is same as "spaces". In many guides, the screenshot is showing options like 'Create Group Space', 'Group Spaces' drop down,'Settings for Group Space', 'Group Space Template',etc.

But the Webcenter Spaces installed in my local machine is displaying options like 'Create Space','Create Space template', etc.

So, i want to know whether the Space that i'm getting is Personal Space or Group Space.

In one guide i read as, 'Discussion Forum Manager' can be included only with Group Spaces. So, I need Group Spaces in Webcenter Spaces page.
            Pls clarify.