Discussions

Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now!
RUN, DON’T WALK...Registration for #SuiteWorld 2022 is officially OPEN! This special early bird price won’t last long, so make sure you don’t miss out: https://lnkd.in/gGRN78A3
YOUR VOICE MATTERS! VOTE FOR OUR NEXT WEBINAR TOPIC NOW.
Click on this link for the poll.

Invoices Returned on Transaction Search Without Any Line Item

edited Dec 2, 2019 3:01PM in SuiteCloud / Customization 1 comment

using C#

I am attempting to import an invoice from NetSuite into my program.  In this I need as much information about the invoice as possible to be returned.  However it does not appear that any of the line item information is being returned.  Here is my piece of code I am completing for the search.  Any suggestions?  I am trying to complete this with as few calls out to NetSuite as possible in order to keep performance high.

SearchResult searchResults = new SearchResult();                TransactionSearch ts = new TransactionSearch();              TransactionSearchBasic tsb = new TransactionSearchBasic();                // Search for              // Invoices              if (_InvoiceTxnIds.Count > 0)              {                  tsb.internalId = new SearchMultiSelectField();                  tsb.internalId.
Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders

This Month's Leaders

All Time Leaders