Discussions

Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now!
RUN, DON’T WALK...Registration for #SuiteWorld 2022 is officially OPEN! This special early bird price won’t last long, so make sure you don’t miss out: https://lnkd.in/gGRN78A3
YOUR VOICE MATTERS! VOTE FOR OUR NEXT WEBINAR TOPIC NOW.
Click on this link for the poll.
Please note that on Saturday, July 9, 2022, at 6:00 AM Pacific time, our Case Management System will undergo a scheduled maintenance for approximately 60 minutes. During this time, case creation via SuiteAnswers will be unavailable and inbound calls will be routed to Customer Service.

Client script to change sales order line item price levels

edited Dec 2, 2019 5:59PM in SuiteCloud / Customization 16 comments

I'm struggling to build a simple client script that will change all price levels of items on a sales order to a level selected in a drop down box

The first item changes but then the script seems to stop at that point - so the first price level changes but doesn't commit and move to the next line

function changeDiscountLevel()  {   var itemcount = nlapiGetLineItemCount('item');     //select the first line item   nlapiSelectLineItem('item',1);      //for the line item iteration   var i = 2;      do   {    //set the current item price level to the drop down selected value (dropdown is 'custbody2')    if(nlapiGetCurrentLineItemValue('item', 'price') != nlapiGetFieldValue('custbody2'))    {     nlapiSetCurrentLineItemValue('item', 'price',  nlapiGetFieldValue('custbody2'), false,true);     nlapiCommitLineItem('item');          i++;     //get the next line item       nlapiSelectLineItem('item',i);      }   }   while(i <= itemcount);  }  }
Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders

This Month's Leaders

All Time Leaders