Click on this link for the poll.
NetSuite 2019.2 SuiteFlow New Features 1 - Actions that added Support for Sublist Fields and Client
Starting 2019.2, you can now set the following workflow actions to fire using Client Triggers and execute on the supported sublist:
- Return User Error
- SuiteFlow now supports triggering the Return User Error action using client triggers.
- The action supports 2 client triggers (After Field Edit and After Field Sourcing).
- The action can now be triggered by sublist change.
- Currently, only the Items Sublist on Transactions is supported.
Sample Scenario: Validate the value of Item's Amount upon change on Sales Orders.
Sample steps to set up:
1. Navigate to Customization > Workflow > Workflows > New.
2. For this example, set up the Workflow General Settings according to the screenshot below. Adjust depending on your needs.