Discussions

Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now!
RUN, DON’T WALK...Registration for #SuiteWorld 2022 is officially OPEN! This special early bird price won’t last long, so make sure you don’t miss out: https://lnkd.in/gGRN78A3
YOUR VOICE MATTERS! VOTE FOR OUR NEXT WEBINAR TOPIC NOW.
Click on this link for the poll.

Advanced Approvals - Parallel Approver Action List on Approve Purchase Request Page

edited Feb 25, 2020 1:43PM in Ask A Guru 1 comment

We are making excellent progress with the implementation of the Advanced Approvals Bundle in our Sandbox environment.

Under the Approve Purchase Request Page there are lists created when PO's are in different statuses under the ACTIONS menu.

For Purchase Orders that are saved and not submitted there is the ...:Submit view

and for Purchase Orders that are Submitted but not approved there is the ...:Approver:SuperApprover view

My question is how to create the exact same for the Parallel Approver or does this view currently exist and I'm not seeing it?  I recall seeing once where is stated State 2: Approver:SuperApprover twice; and could assume that the reason for the second occurrence was because of the Parallel Approver. 

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders

This Month's Leaders

All Time Leaders