Discussions

Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now!
RUN, DON’T WALK...Registration for #SuiteWorld 2022 is officially OPEN! This special early bird price won’t last long, so make sure you don’t miss out: https://lnkd.in/gGRN78A3
YOUR VOICE MATTERS! VOTE FOR OUR NEXT WEBINAR TOPIC NOW.
Click on this link for the poll.
Please note that on Saturday, July 9, 2022, at 6:00 AM Pacific time, our Case Management System will undergo a scheduled maintenance for approximately 60 minutes. During this time, case creation via SuiteAnswers will be unavailable and inbound calls will be routed to Customer Service.

Restrict Transactions from Parent Subsidiary Workflow

edited Jul 30, 2021 8:19PM in Ask A Guru 6 comments

I have a use case where I need to Restrict Transactions from being processed in the Parent Company Subsidiary. The top level sub, not to include the children of the parent. I thought I had it and was very excited until I tested a child and the flow is restricting ALL subsidiaries, not just the Parent Company Subsidiary. I am 90% there and would really appreciate your help in getting the other 10% to complete this request.

I want the Return user Error to appear after field edit and if it is not changed, again before user submit


Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders

This Month's Leaders

All Time Leaders