Forum Stats

• 3,679,580 Users
  • 57,524 Discussions
  • 190,818 Comments

Discussions

Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
NetSuite Maintenance - September 25
Please note that on Saturday, September 25, 2021, at 10:00 PM Pacific time, our Case Management System will undergo a scheduled maintenance for approximately 180 minutes. During this time, case creation via SuiteAnswers will be unavailable and inbound calls will be routed to Customer Service.
Cheers to 1️⃣0️⃣ years of #SuiteWorld! 🎉 We’re celebrating by extending the Super Saver Pass AND launching the digital On Air experience TODAY! Whether you join us in-person or digitally, we can’t wait to make even more memories with you. https://lnkd.in/dGpPpmUV
Webinar | COSTING 101: Learning the Basics of Inventory Costing webinar was a success! Please take a minute to fill out this short survey. For those who missed it - Don't worry! Here's the link to the recorded session!
NetSuite Support Assistant: A quicker way to get answers to your basic NetSuite questions
The NetSuite Support Assistant is a convenient chatbot SuiteApp that provides quick responses to your basic questions directly from your NetSuite Account.
Click NetSuite Support Assistant Now Available for more details.
Release Preview 2021.2

If you would like to receive a 2021.2 Release Preview account, please opt -in to take advantage of the Release Preview access period to prepare and become familiar with the new NetSuite capabilities. For details, see Requesting a Release Preview Account.

If you receive a Release Preview account in 2021.2, you can access it several weeks before your production account is scheduled for an upgrade to the new release of NetSuite. Notifications with details about Release Preview availability are sent to the account administrators as described in Release Preview Notifications. Release Preview availability information is also posted on the New Release portlet.

Project Search Filtering

User_HPB3I
User_HPB3I Member, forum_userscommunity_users Posts: 76 Green Ribbon
edited Sep 14, 2021 9:36PM in Ask A Guru 96.30.244.247

Is there any clever way to filter out Projects by customers that are duplicated. I am trying to create a simple search of customers that we haven't done work with in the last 6 months. So if we did work with Customer A in 10/10/20 and then a recent project with them, I'd like them removed from the list.

Answers

• Micah Timbol-Oracle
    Micah Timbol-Oracle Member, forum_netsuite_mod, ORACLE_EMPLOYEE Posts: 816 Silver Trophy

Hello there, @User_HPB3I

Let us check this one out for you and see what we can do 😊 We'll reply as soon as possible.

To our members out there who would like to share their insights, don't be shy and comment on the thread!

CHEERS!

Micah Timbol - Oracle Ask A Guru

• Micah Timbol-Oracle
    Micah Timbol-Oracle Member, forum_netsuite_mod, ORACLE_EMPLOYEE Posts: 816 Silver Trophy

Hello again!

You can try this one out and see if it'll work on your end ---

1. Go to Lists Search Saved Searches New

2. Click Customer

3. Enter Search Title

4. On the Criteria tab, click the Standard subtab

6. Add the following fields:

Project : Name/ID is empty

Note: To add this join field, follow the steps below:

-Search at the last portion of the list and select "Project Fields..."

-Project Filter: Select Name/ID

-Name/ID: Select is not empty

Project : Actual End Date- set it to on or after 11/1/2020 or 10/10/2020

So the criteria tab will look like this:

7.And then save and Run

Hope this helped!

Kindly click "Yes" on "Did this answer the question?" if you find the reply on your thread helpful. This will aid the others with the same question to easily find the correct answer. Thank you!

• Micah Timbol-Oracle

Hey there Gregg! @User_HPB3I

We would just like to know if the solution worked for you? Or did you find another way to work things around?

The community would very much appreciate your feedback and any input you can provide . 😊

It would also be great if you can mark the comment/s which was/were most helpful for you.

Thanks!