We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey

Discussions

Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now!
We’re ringing the bell so you know what that means… LAST CALL! This is your last week to register for #SuiteWorld at our early bird special rate and save $300. Join us for our biggest event of the year and learn more about how your business can get the most out of our system. https://lnkd.in/enaAr8p8
Release 2022.2 is Coming! – Get Ready with your Release Preview Account
Expand your NetSuite knowledge by joining our Ask A Guru Live sessions. RSVP on this event now.

WMS - UOM Calculation - Scanner options

Hi Guru's

We are using WMS mobile for picking in the Warehouse. We have some questions.

1 - I noticed that the UOM that is set on the transaction is also the UOM that has to be picked in the warehouse. Which doesn't quite make sense, you would expect the WMS to always pick in the Stock Unit.

There is a posibilty to change the UOM on the scanner to an other UOM.

Where do I see in the Scanner how many '1000 meters' I have to pick in stead of the 119 'Reels' that are entered in the Sales Order? Now I have no clue what I have to pick in 1000 meters ( the warehouse person doesn't know the UOM to make that calculation itself.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders

This Month's Leaders

All Time Leaders