Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now! Click here to watch and learn more!
We’re ringing the bell so you know what that means… LAST CALL! This is your last week to register for #SuiteWorld at our early bird special rate and save $300. Join us for our biggest event of the year and learn more about how your business can get the most out of our system. https://lnkd.in/enaAr8p8
Release 2022.2 is Coming! – Get Ready with your Release Preview Account
Attention: Customers with NetSuite Electronic Bank Payment (EBP) SuiteApp, version 2020.2 QA (ID 315896) must UPDATE (do NOT uninstall) their bundle to the Production version 2022.1 (ID 416781) by December 31, 2022. Note: If users fail to manually update the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp within the given time window, this version of the SuiteApp (ID: 315896) will be deprecated and the account will not be updated to Leading version (2022.1) of the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp. Please refer to the campaign email sent to impacted customers for more information.
NetSuite Admin Tip: Troubleshoot an Unexpected Error on Saved Search
Tips on How to Troubleshoot an Unexpected Error when Running a Saved Search
Below is the list of the possible reasons why we run an error while running a saved search.
- Check if the search is from a bundle.
- Clear browsing history.
- Check the Criteria used.
- Isolate the fields you want to populate.
- Check if there is a formula/custom field. Correct the formula and resubmit.
- Check if the Administrator and other users can run the search.
- Check if the saved search contains more than 100 columns in Results tab. Remove unnecessary columns.
- Try setting the Output Type to Normal.
- Recreate the search.
- Customizing NetSuite Reports Webinar | Register here!
- Earn Community badges for Refer a Member | Answer Accepter