We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey

Discussions

Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now! Click here to watch and learn more!
We’re ringing the bell so you know what that means… LAST CALL! This is your last week to register for #SuiteWorld at our early bird special rate and save $300. Join us for our biggest event of the year and learn more about how your business can get the most out of our system. https://lnkd.in/enaAr8p8
Release 2022.2 is Coming! – Get Ready with your Release Preview Account

SSO User can't stop redirecting to the wrong login page!

Hi guys,

Hopefully an easy one - Not all my roles have SSO. One user who normally uses SSO was given a non-SSO role in addition to her current role. She logged in to the non-SSO role and now her browser won't take her back to the SSO login.

I have even removed all her non-SSO roles now so she only has SSO roles. She has restarted her browser and it still just redirects back to the regular login page every time. She doesn't have the problem in any other browser or in Incognito mode. How can I fix this! This seems like such a simple issue but it's taking up way too much of my time. What's the trick? Please!

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders

This Month's Leaders

All Time Leaders