Forum Stats

• 3,686,725 Users
  • 61,101 Discussions
  • 206,410 Comments

Discussions

Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now!
RUN, DON’T WALK...Registration for #SuiteWorld 2022 is officially OPEN! This special early bird price won’t last long, so make sure you don’t miss out: https://lnkd.in/gGRN78A3
Virtual Event: Getting the Most Out of NetSuite Standard Costing Capabilities

You asked for it, you got it! Join the webinar Getting the Most out of NetSuite Standard Costing Capabilities on June 28, 2022 at 11AM PT. Register here!

AE: Saved Search > Blanket Purchase Order > Quantity Doubled

edited Jan 21, 2022 6:04PM in Ask A Guru 6 comments

Hello,

I try to make a save search for open BO's ( Blanket Purchase orders). I want to see all open BO's with the total quantiy and amount. But I cannot use the quantity ordered which is normally displayed in the BO.

as it is not visible in the drop down. So I did a little research and found out you can acces quantity ordered with "applying transaction -> quantity". See below the Criteria and Results:

Result:

Problem is, when I group the Blanket Orders and Sum the Quantity and Total Open Quantity, the Quantity is no longer correct. the Saved Search takes all the lines and will calculate:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders

This Month's Leaders

All Time Leaders