Forum Stats

• 3,686,741 Users
  • 61,108 Discussions
  • 206,443 Comments

Discussions

Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now!
RUN, DON’T WALK...Registration for #SuiteWorld 2022 is officially OPEN! This special early bird price won’t last long, so make sure you don’t miss out: https://lnkd.in/gGRN78A3
Virtual Event: Getting the Most Out of NetSuite Standard Costing Capabilities

You asked for it, you got it! Join the webinar Getting the Most out of NetSuite Standard Costing Capabilities on June 28, 2022 at 11AM PT. Register here!

On hand Quantities in Run Rate search

edited Feb 1, 2022 6:47PM in Ask A Guru 4 comments

Hi All

Me again! Sorry to trouble you once more with my issues. I was wondering if anyone can help. I have a run rate report which denotes how many items we have sold on a monthly basis.

When I try to add in any current totals - On Hand Quantity, Available Quantity, Quantity on Order, it does not work.

Because the fields are grouped, if I do not choose a summary type the column is not there, but if I do choose a summary type such as "Sum" then it displays the data in a strange way, for example I think that Sum adds up the current value of the stock rather than the Quantity. How do I display the Quantities currently in the warehouse and on order in a report such as this. Screenshots below, any help will be greatly appreciated:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders

This Month's Leaders

All Time Leaders