Forum Stats

• 3,686,725 Users
  • 61,101 Discussions
  • 206,410 Comments

Discussions

Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now!
RUN, DON’T WALK...Registration for #SuiteWorld 2022 is officially OPEN! This special early bird price won’t last long, so make sure you don’t miss out: https://lnkd.in/gGRN78A3
Virtual Event: Getting the Most Out of NetSuite Standard Costing Capabilities

You asked for it, you got it! Join the webinar Getting the Most out of NetSuite Standard Costing Capabilities on June 28, 2022 at 11AM PT. Register here!

Saved Search > Checkbox Criteria

edited Feb 8, 2022 7:44PM in Ask A Guru 3 comments

I have created a saved transaction search (available as list view). Transactions should be removed from the list if all 4 custom checkboxes are checked. I have tried using expressions ( AND ) but this does not work. Transactions are being removed from the list if even only 1 checkbox is checked (all 4 checkboxes must be checked in order for the line to be removed). What am I doing wrong?

Here is the criteria I am using:

• Main Line = True
  • Status = Any of Invoice:Open; Invoice:Pending Approval
  • Customer: Sub of = Specific Customer Parent
  • Checkbox1 = False
  • Checkbox2 = False
  • Checkbox3 = False
  • Checkbox4 = False

I've tried both using expressions (AND) and also without expressions. I am still getting the same results. When 1 checkbox is checked, the transaction is removed from the list. We need all 4 checkboxes to be checked for the transaction to be removed from the list.

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders

This Month's Leaders

All Time Leaders