Discussions

Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now!
RUN, DON’T WALK...Registration for #SuiteWorld 2022 is officially OPEN! This special early bird price won’t last long, so make sure you don’t miss out: https://lnkd.in/gGRN78A3
YOUR VOICE MATTERS! VOTE FOR OUR NEXT WEBINAR TOPIC NOW.
Click on this link for the poll.

Display all items in transaction containing *any* item matching the Dept filter in a Saved Srch

I'm trying to make a saved search for online orders that shows you the entire Sales order of items if any item in it is in the selected Department filter. What I'm doing currently is less than ideal -- I'm filtering the items by Department, then grouping them by Sales Order number. This does allow the user to see Sales Orders that contain items from their department, but I want them to see the entire transaction worth of items when they drill down, with the unfulfilled item from their department highlighted. I've been getting mixed messages by looking at old forum posts as to whether or not this can be done. Here's my current Transaction Saved Search:

Feel free to ask me anything about Python :)

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders

This Month's Leaders

All Time Leaders