We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey

Discussions

Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now! Click here to watch and learn more!
We’re ringing the bell so you know what that means… LAST CALL! This is your last week to register for #SuiteWorld at our early bird special rate and save $300. Join us for our biggest event of the year and learn more about how your business can get the most out of our system. https://lnkd.in/enaAr8p8
Release 2022.2 is Coming! – Get Ready with your Release Preview Account
Expand your NetSuite knowledge by joining our Ask A Guru Live sessions. RSVP on this event now.

How to coalesce fields in a report

I have an existing Saved Report where I need to do the equivalent of the COALESCE() function that is available in Saved Searches. I don't find a way to get at the SQL functions within the report builder, so don't seem to be able to do call COALESCE() directly. How can I accomplish this behavior in a Saved Report?

In particular, I have two different name fields (let's say Name1 and Name2), neither which is populated for all the records in the search. I need a new column (call is Name3) that consists of the contents of Name1 IF it is not empty; otherwise it needs to display the contents of Name2.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders

This Month's Leaders

All Time Leaders