Click on this link for the poll.
Saved Search > Requisition > Display Only Those Lines Still Pending Order
Here's a sample of a Saved Search for your Requisitions that are still Pending Order and Partially Ordered that will only show the line items that are not yet ordered or a Purchase Order is not yet created for the Items.
- Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New
- Select Transaction
- Rename the Saved Search
- Under the Criteria tab, add the following filters:
- Type is Requisition
- Status is any of Requisition: Partially Ordered, Requisition: Pending Order
- Applying Transaction : Item On Any Line does not include none
- Main Line is false
- Under the Results tab, add the following fields:
- Field: Document Number | Summary Type: Group
Let us know what contents you like to see in the Community! You can vote here.
Dominica Sevilla - Oracle | OTC / P2P / ASB Guru