Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now! Click here to watch and learn more!
We’re ringing the bell so you know what that means… LAST CALL! This is your last week to register for #SuiteWorld at our early bird special rate and save $300. Join us for our biggest event of the year and learn more about how your business can get the most out of our system. https://lnkd.in/enaAr8p8
Release 2022.2 is Coming! – Get Ready with your Release Preview Account
Saved Search > Customer Payments with a Specific Payment Processing Profile
Here's a sample Saved Search that shows all Customer Payments with a given Payment Processing Profile.
- Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New
- Select Transaction
- Rename the Saved Search
- Under the Criteria tab, add the following filters:
- Type is Invoice
- Main Line is true
- Payment Event Fields.. Payment Processing Profile is select the Payment Processing Profile you prefer
- Under the Results tab, add the following:
- Document Number
- Payment Event Fields.. Payment Processing Profile
- Note: Add other fields as necessary.
- Click Save & Run
I hope this helps! ?
Provide feedback to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey.
Dominica Sevilla - Oracle | OTC / P2P / ASB Guru