Saved Search > Show When and Who Set the Purchase Order to Closed
Here's a sample Saved Search Report that will list Purchase Orders and identify the date it was closed and who set it to Closed.
- Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New
- Select Transaction
- Rename the Saved Search
- Under the Criteria tab, add the following filters:
- Type = Purchase Order
- Main Line = False
- System Notes Fields... > New Value > Starts with Closed
- Under the Results tab, add the following fields:
- Field: Document Number | Summary Type: Group
- Field: System Note Fields...> Date | Summary Type: Group
- Field: System Note Fields...> Set By | Summary Type: Maximum
- Note: Add other fields as necessary.
- Click Save & Run
I hope this helps! ?
Provide feedback to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey.
Dominica Sevilla - Oracle | OTC / P2P / ASB Guru