Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences hereSee All the Unlockable Badges See All the Unlockable Badges
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now! Click here to watch and learn more!
We’re ringing the bell so you know what that means… LAST CALL! This is your last week to register for #SuiteWorld at our early bird special rate and save $300. Join us for our biggest event of the year and learn more about how your business can get the most out of our system. https://lnkd.in/enaAr8p8
Release 2022.2 is Coming! – Get Ready with your Release Preview Account
- Display Name
- Last Active
- Member, forum_userscommunity_users
@3ric Well, that's a mild improvement over screenshots, as it slightly improves the efficiency of re-entering the criteria in a different instance. What is the exact Chrome plugin that you use?
@Joahnna Given Uy-Oracle it is obvious that this is a limitation in NetSuite. (As a software professional, I find this an astonishing oversight.) What I'm looking for is any suggestions better than screenshots for working around this problem. Apparently there are none. VERY disappointing. :-(
@Tafara Screenshots are of course possible, but rather clumsy, especially if/when the criteria/results are at all extensive. And extremely unwieldy for custom Reports. ?
@JohnCirocco I did think of using bundles, but I'm not sure I will be able to access those from other accounts/instances. And if the instance it was published from goes away eventually, will that do so as well? I might try it out eventually for some current searches, but I was hoping there might be another way to do what I…
I have already looked into the account-number and have tried all these approaches and system-generated accounts, and none of these have custom fields (mandatory or not). On a few of the accounts I do believe they were system-generated, so that explains those. But for several user-generated accounts I still have no answers.…
None of these articles apply to the accounts I am trying to inactivate. According to the System Notes they are all user-generated. Here are the account numbers/names/types at issue: z - z - Deferred Expense zz - zz - Other Current Asset zzz - zzz - Other Current Asset zzzz - zzzz - Other Current Asset zzzzz - zzzzz - Other…
I found the real cause of my problem. I didn't realize that my Project had a parent Project with the same name--only it was inactive. Hence, the parent Project was something like "PROJ" (which was inactive), and the child was "PROJ:PROJ" (active). So although I thought that "PROJ:PROJ" was self-parenting, in fact its real…