Hi Experts, Need to find actual block device (which are mapped to ASM Disk) SQL> select dsk.group_number 2 ,dsk.disk_number 3 ,dsk.name as disk_name 4 … Show more
Hi, I am relatively new to the JET hybrid development and was wondering if there is a way to debug JET app running on ios simulator (also where would I be able to see console.log messages if I… Show more
Hi, I want to implement a feature on the mobile app I am working on with JET where on the list view if user long presses a an item it turn into check list to select more, otherwise for a single… Show more
- 3217412 likes John 'JB' Brock-Oracle's reply Re: Where to find debug messages when running JET app on ios simulator?
- John Thorton likes Solomon Yakobson's reply Re: getting start - asking Oracle problem
- Zlatko Sirotic likes Dimitar Dimitrov's reply Re: Is JDeveloper/ADF 220.127.116.11 an official version?
- DubbsNix likes Jesús R. Aguilera P.'s comment Introduce Yourself!
- iGeekyTech likes Leigh.Burke-Oracle's document Oracle University: User Group Champions Program
So after migrating the application from an on-prem Linux/Oracle 11g XE to Oracle Cloud Autonomous ATP instance, we are able to get the login screen. When we try to put a userid/password we get… Show more
i would like to update a sql. after that i would like to rollback the update. i wonder what is the rollback session? if i update so many many times. and finally i type rollback. will it rollback all… Show more