Hi,
I have created a Dashboard prompt which gets its value from another Dashboard prompt but doesnt get updated till I click on the "Apply" button... Is there a way to have this prompt updated as soon as I select the value from the previous prompt?
You can remove the Apply button from the prompt so that the value is applied as soon as you select a value.
Thanks but then how would Users run the Dashboard after applying all the promtps?
That's the whole point of google-stlye "go-less" prompts. Everything that gets selected is automatically applied.
Thanks a bunch and it works
Couldnt agree more
If this is done then can you please close the thread?
I presented to the team but they dont like "Apply" button being removed because we have 8 prompts and they didnt like the Dashboard to be keep updating while changing prompts. Would I have any other options to go about this?
So the don't like it with button and they don't like it without?
Well you gotta go one way or the other I'm afraid...
With the Apply button its fine but its doesnt limit the values from one prompt to the other... Is there any other way around this? Basically, I want the Dashboard Prompt with the embedded SQL to be limiting its values from the previous prompt.
I was reading about Dashboard Filters and Variables and wondering if that can somehow play a role in this situation:
Prepare-se para sua certificação em OCI AI Foundations Inteligência Artificial está transformando a forma como empresas desenvolvem aplicações, automatizam processos e utilizam seus dados. Para aproveitar esse potencial, é essencial compreender os principais conceitos de IA e como essas tecnologias se conectam aos serviços…
for a particular report, when some users click on the link, the new tab opens but after about 10 minutes of loading the system returns
Summary: Hello experts, We are using WLF_ASSIGNMENT_TASKS_F to fetch the data from the learn tables The WLF_ASSIGNMENT_TASKS_F table, in the LAST_UPDATED_BY field, doesn't reflect who actually updates the task. I've attached the query used. Can you please help me? Content (please ensure you mask any confidential…
https://blogs.oracle.com/analytics/announcing-the-general-availability-of-oracle-analytics-server-2026 As announced, OAS 2026 has moved to FMW 14. What does this mean for the future of OBIA? Given that 103PS4 is for 12.2.1.4 , it would seem another required upgrade beyond 103ps4 will have to happen. What should customers…
Hi everyone, we're experiencing an interesting issue with report filters in Oracle Learning Management (or similar). Problem: When we use filters based on SQL queries, for some specific users the report filters disappear completely, making the report non-functional. Technical Details: We've identified the critical point in…
We use OAS 2025, EBS 12.2.12, OBIA 7.9.6.4, Oracle 19c db on Linux. We are trying to build Project to GL Cost reconciliation report that runs for a period, currently it is done manually, by running three analytics reports (one on Project - Cost subject area to get total cost for Contract and Resources, another report on…